Chapter 3 : High school

3rd POV
Today is the starting of the high school and just like everyone else Justin too doesn't like school
If possible he wouldn't rather have home tuition and be a house husband than to go to school . that is the case if Justin didn't have any ambitions .But justin wanted to be a manager and live a life where no one can command him to do anything .
Many people would find justin arrogant and cocky .But it was the life he wanted to live .He never choose to be arrogant to be arrogant .He will be arrogant to make people give him respect he deserves .
Other than that he is mostly respectful to the people who respect him like his mother and big sis ..
He is naughty but that's a flaw Justin would like to have ,It pleases his own heart to do such immature things so he continued it as he believed that he can do anything he wishes.
Justin initially planned on an assertive approach to life . Stepping on no one and not to be stepped on anyone .
Above everything, He respected the way how others have different opinions than him and don't criticize them for it .Unless they wish to harm him.
His big sister and her mother told him that they will provide him for his rest of his life even if he didn't get any job or broke .He respected them and said that as a family everyone should each other .
Of course that by starting his managing skills at schools by managing high school sports .Or to be a student council member .
He Did well in school .Well A- grade which at least provide a scholarship to him and reduce their mother's tension for money .
He would certainly be naughty and do weird things to their family but he didn't want to pain them any further .
Don't be mistaken , he is not all provider and donor to his family , He will provide his family if only they needs something .He will only provide anything in case of life threating situations and debt ,school fees etc.
He wouldn't want his family to become lazy and be spoiled .Afterall he wanted to develop themselves in their own way .
Justin's family treat justin with kindness and pamper him too much .They treat him like a rich kid even though they are from average .Justin's big sister became a detective and earned enough to be above average in terms of money enough to provide for large family  .
Justin's sister Luna is a detective with a cold faced outlook and stern face mixed with her rational mind makes her boyish in terms of behaviour .She looks girlish and extraordinary beautiful compared to her boyish attitude .
Well that's what most people think But justin saw her true nature from the time he spent with her .
With justin she is just like a guardian angel protecting her target from any kind of dangers .She took him for shopping and purchased many clothes for him whenever she gets money .She has habits of shopping and showing off her make up in front of justin and justin being good sibling he is just headpats her .Which further made her more protective and love him more
Occasionly she took him to  lingere and underwear shop to see his cute embarrassed face but the roles are reversed once they got there .
She never minded how her brother acted to her and other people but she always defended him in spite of him everytime ,Even though he is wrong .Justin of course , thanked his sister from defending him .
It doesn't matter if her sister is overprotective and being wrong .Justin believed in the philosophy of family from dom .So Justin supported his sister . Luna did the same thing
Now after the class is finished , justin is tired with calculus  classes which he understood very little leaves the class and goes to apply for positions in any clubs for management posts .
<Student council room >
"Sorry the roles are already taken , Try again next year .You grades and records are good . I recommend you to be a president or a treasurer ."The student council president said .
"Alright see you again . Emily "Said Justin
As usual ,Justin called student council president by her first name .The president didn't mind it as she had already acknowledged him for his skills and allowed him to call by her name .Many people fear to talk with her but justin did it without any fear .
<Public health heart commit >
Justin is troubled by the 'nice' commit .Justin has seen everything so he left .
<Swimming club >
The role is very tempting and his lewd and naughty nature took over and he tried to apply for it but once again some one took the role before he arrived
<Comedy club>
The jokes are too cringy and unfunny for him to continue as a sane person in there

<In the cafterenia >
"Daamn I found  no places in this school as a manager role "Justin said to himself
"Did you said manager "One girl with long black hair replied to him
Justin looked her to see a girl with long black hair with yellow hair and D cup  which excited him to get his pants tighten . The girl is certainly athletic and looked cheerful and has energy in her voice .
"I heard you said manager . And our volleyball team club needs a manager to work "She asked him
"We are looking for a manager and I am in team , so "She asked him
"will you accept it as our manager .Please,please I will do anything"She asked him
Justin is clearly out of any options .He would've picked any team regardless as he didn't have any choice other than this .
"Fine take me there "Justin said .
"YAAYAY .Now we can clearly play volleyball ."She jumped up in excitement making her chest jiggle which caused justin to get aroused .
The girl quickly got  excited and hugged justin
"THANK YOU , THANK YOU"The girl said while rubbing justin's face with her chest unintentionally
Justin cleared like the touch of her warm soft huge things on his face which pleasured him as the hug progressed .He liked the warm and soft fluffy body of the girl
"Something is pokeing me down on my skirt "The girl said in confusion .
Justin noticed that his boner is rubbing to the girl's leg .It looks like a huge bulge on justin's pants
Justin's stress about mathes class was completely relived from touching the girl's body .
Justin still feels her soft and warm body when she hug him and pleasant smell and auora coming from her .
But work before that things .Was his principle .
So he asked her where the club is and followed her .
While following he noticed how she is unintentionally moving her ass jiggly the things while walking making justin gaze at them in their walk while shorting his stress of walking .
In the end justin's lower region is heated up and visible .Justin covered it .
He noticed the feminine traits of the girl while glancing at her chest. while others gathered in the club.