"Way too many, but hey they are atleast very good parties." He said spinning me around making me squeal.

"Okay enough come on let's leave." I said as he nodded.

"Wait a minute, let me change into something decent." He said as he gestured towards the gym clothes he was wearing. He then jogged towards his room to get changed as I sat down on the couch.

It felt so good being like this around him. He always makes me smile and laugh when I'm around him. Maybe I need to tell him about my feelings soon and hope that this time everything actually goes to plan.

"Come on beautiful, show me all the things you have planned for us." JJ said with a chuckle as he offered me his hand to get up off the couch.

JJ's POV

We began our day out with a trip to our favorite cafe. We took our seats at our usual table overlooking the busy streets of London as people went about with their usual work.

"So what would you guys like to order." The waitress came over and asked us with a bright smile.

"You new around here." I asked her before Jules could tell her our order. She wasn't the usual waitress we get, infact this one was way more attractive.

"Yeah I just started to work around here." She said biting her lip as she smiled down at me.

"Your nice, I hope I see you around often." I said as my eyes made their way all over her body taking in her every feature. She looked way too beautiful to be working here.

"Huh... We would like a double order of pancakes with chocolate syrup and a cappuccino each please." Jules said hurriedly as the waitress nodded and went to give the order to the person in the kitchen.

"Do you have to flirt with every beautiful girl you see?" Jules asked with a sigh as she looked out the window.

"Well I have to get myself a girlfriend sometime, so I'm always on the lookout for beautiful girls I could date." I said with a chuckle as she rolled her eyes and mumbled something under her breath.

The only words I could make out were ' idiot ' and ' blind ' but before I could ask her about what she said, the waitress came back with our order and as she was placing the plates of food on the table, she made sure to pass me a pice of tissue with her number on it.

"Thank you that will be all." Juliana said with a smile as the waitress winked at me and walked away back to her station.

I slowly slipped the tissue in my pocket when Jules looked to the side and chuckled to myself at how easy it was to get the girl's number.

"What are you laughing at?" Jules asked with a smile as she drizzled the chocolate syrup over her pancakes.

"Nothing I'm just happy to be here with you." I said taking her hand in mine and placing a kiss on her knuckles as she smiled brightly.

"Come on eat your pancakes." She said pouring the chocolate syrup over my pancakes, just the way I liked.

Juliana knew everything about the things I liked. This girl is perfect. I just hope Ashley doesn't tell her that I used to like her, because I want her to be with someone so much better. She deserves it for all the hurt and pain she's undergone in her life.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked taking a bite of her breakfast.

"Nothing, your sister's birthday is coming next month, so I was wondering if I should do the call like I did last year or do you have the balls to do it yourself." I said as she sighed.