♡🌹CHAPTER 15🌹♡

VR Mansion.........
Everyone was running here and there as there is lot of work as today is the grand wedding of the Almighty Rai Singhania.......
Daadi (praying): bappa today Vansh is going to start his new life with Riddhima....plz bless them ......
She was praying in hope of blessings but least she knows that the destiny was smirking over her hopes.......
.
.
.
Guests started coming and they were welcomed grandly but what caught their attention was the big board which was welcoming them to the grand wedding of VR......

The Board 😈☝🏻

Riddhima was very happy and was getting ready and why not as her dream was going to be fulfilled.....finally she will get a family.....a person who will love her till eternity but least she knows what her destiny is destined for.......
Riddhima: Ishani , this jewelry is pretty....
Ishani: ok babes....btw where is ur groom...he hadn't called u since after the haldi function....usually grooms are so eager to meet their soon to be wives but here see ur groom is not at all seemed intrested.....
Riddhima: arey! He will be busy in getting ready na.......
Riddhima (mind): Ishu is ryt....he hadn't called me since tomorrow....but why....
Suddenly they heard a knock at their room door....Riddhima became happy expecting Vansh to be there on the other side......
Ishani: come in....
Siya came and smiled at Riddhima....she reciprocated the same but deep down she became sad as she was expecting Vansh.....
Siya: bhabhi look what I hv brought for u....these anklets,  they will suits u.....she was about to bend but Riddhima stopped her.
Riddhima : what r u doing? U can't bend okay....not good for ur baby....
Ishani: when I....the Ishani Kamra is making her doll by my expert fingers then no body will interfere....she winks.....while siya rolled her eyes and Riddhima giggled......Ishani made her wear anklets......

Ishani made her wear anklets

Riddhima: so pretty....
Ishani: hmmm.....I must say u had a great taste babes....siya smiled....
Siya: bhabhi all ready?
Riddhima: hmm...yeah....I'm ready...
Siya: should we click some pictures....
They started their selfie session......Mishty too joined them.....

Mishty too joined them