"I think today is your first day" She placed a bottle on the counter as she asked that.

"Yeah" Soren replied sternly.

"That means if you lived a good life before, today is the last day of that life" That girl shrugged.

"Why?" Soren looked up at her.

"Because it is an addiction" She poured some beer into a shot glass.

"I'm addicted now. I can't escape. I tried but I couldn't" Soren rested his rested on the counter.

"No, you can. But you have to find an addiction that you think is even more important to you" She talked with him although she was busy.

"What?" Soren mouthed.

"I know you don't understand but you will understand someday. I think you are still under 18. And I can see you are not bad at all" That girl smiled at him while she was washing the glasses.

"So, why are you working here? This is not a good place for a girl" Soren poured some alcohol into his shot glass.

"I had no choice. I was only 14 when our mom died. Our dad didn't care about us. He was an abusive father. I have four younger sisters. As the eldest in the family, I had to take care of them. They are still small. Dad spent very little on us because he spent so much on other things. So, I started working without going to high school. I came here after doing a few jobs because I get paid well here. All I want to see is my sister's happiness" There was a smile on her face as well as pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Soren wanted to avoid her eyes because he felt guilty about what he was doing by then. He had a good family which never let him suffer. He realized that he was doing something wrong to his family but he was late. There is nothing between the person and the addition.

"Here those four" That girl showed him a photo of her sisters on her phone.

"They are so cute" Soren sighed.

"Hey! Did you have fun with that bitch" Zen came there and dragged him to the dance floor. Soren looked back at that girl over his shoulder as if saying 'I'm sorry'. Then that girl's face looked like 'I'm used to hearing things like that so it doesn't matter'. Soren who was drunk went somewhere else with Zen. Meanwhile, Diego went to the bar to have a beer and saw that Soren had left his phone at the counter. Diego picked up the phone and saw a message from Shawn. Curious to know what the message was, he touched the screen twice.

"Damn! This guy!" Diego thought so because Soren even had put a password to open his phone.

From Shawn: Hey! Bro... I forgive you. I didn't come to school today cause I went to the hospital with my mom. Plz..give me the notes

Diego read it and smirked he thought to do something horrible.

To Shawn: I don't care... Don't fucking bother me again, shitty.

Diego sent it to Shawn.

From Shawn: What's wrong with you?

To Shawn: Nothing

Then, Diego blocked Shawn. After doing so, Diego gave the phone to Soren saying that he had left it at the bar counter.

...At Soren's house...

"He's a boy. He needs freedom" said Nicolo who was waiting for Soren to arrive.

"But he was not like that before" Aurora raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe, now he is older than he was. We can't cage a young boy. We have to let him do what he wants" Nicolo placed his both arms on Aurora's shoulders.