chapter 2 - the avengers?

Erik rushed outside of their house to the Mansion, which was roughly 5-7 minutes away, with weapons surrounding him and Peter as their shields, Peter caught up by following his Dad with confusion, despair, and rage filling both of their souls and ...

Erik rushed outside of their house to the Mansion, which was roughly 5-7 minutes away, with weapons surrounding him and Peter as their shields, Peter caught up by following his Dad with confusion, despair, and rage filling both of their souls and emotions.

''Dad put the guns down, we have to find out what's going on... and there are kids in the mansion for god's sake!'' Peter practically yelled and stopped his Dad by putting all the guns down with his super speed.

''PETER'' Erik snapped as the guns were all destabilized and shut down by his son  ''your sister and father practically turned to dust in front of our very own eyes...we need to do something!'' Erik talked back to Peter as he was just confused as his son.

''Yeah, but who do you think might be the suspects huh?'' Peter huffed with tears still filling his eyes, as Erik looked at his son with his eyes that have come with a realization and he had a possible target in mind that Peter could sense with his Dad's look.

''No stop, I know that look you don't possibly think the Avengers-'' Peter answered his own question as he was cut by Erik's words

''The Avengers are responsible for this, remember the Tony Stark metal man guy?'' Erik hissed as he flicked his fingers, trying to recall what had happened with the Avengers in the previous days. ''He was missing from the earth right?...ah and Captain America A FUGITIVE who ran and escaped, and who knows what fight or world disasters they have created...and don't you think there must be a connection to all of this??'' Erik

''Yeah but Murder isnt always the answer geez Dad! also weren't you a fugitive like I don't know... a gazillion times! Plus we don't even know who might cause it let alone THE AVENGERS...like the Avengers? The Earth's mightiest heroes might be the ones who caused this destruction'' Peter snapped as he questioned his Dad as he appeared exhausted and enraged.

"Peter, please come to a stop and listen." Erik hushed in a serious tone to get Peter to stop talking and listen to the city's surroundings.

They both stopped talking and heard everything coming to a disaster. It was packed with alarms, vehicle crashes, and who knows what kind of aircraft crashes, as well as people shouting and crying. New York was 10 times louder than before, and similar events were taking place all around the world.

a little recap:
Some of the Avengers didn't get along with the Xmen since they were adored by the general public and the world citizens; they were heroes, while the Xmen... They are viewed as monsters since they are not totally humans and possess strange talents/gifts, whereas the Avengers are made up of aliens and a god?. Simply because they were different they weren't seen as heroes.

The Avengers attempted to manage the issue with the public, but there were still people and world leaders who saw the Xmen as a threat, so they worked on small cases involving mutants as a result of the problem. Even though Charles tried to make everything clear, Erik still felt that something wasn't quite right, and it bothered him greatly.
-

Peter kneeled down to stop the sound as if he could and had the power which he didn't have, he closed his eyes and everything stopped as he looked at his dad and surroundings in slow motion.

''This isn't happening...This isn't happening..This isn't happening..'' Peter kept mumbling to himself as his whole body started to shake.

''PETER STOP'' Erik kneeled down to pick up his son gently and he tried stopping Peter to shake, ''I'm sorry, I'm sorry-  I was too tough on you but we must go to the mansion to ask Raven or Hank to know what's going on and get answers, and then we must go to the Avengers'' Erik hummed to Peter, who calmed down and began to stand and grab his father by the neck to go to the mansion in a fast pace.

-

As soon as they arrived, they stepped inside to find all of the kids and teachers gathered at the entryway, some of the kids who were crying and still horrified by what they had just witnessed... Half of their school had vanished.

''Oh, Hank! Are you okay?'' Peter rushed to Hank as he was still terrified of what he had just witnessed. Usually, Hank answered all of their questions but this time he was frozen, he didn't know what to do.

''Hank?'' Erik asked as he touched Hanks left shoulder to see if he was okay

''No I- they're gone Erik, into dust! Students, Teachers and-'' Hank stopped as he stood in the spot as his heart broke and froze.

''And who Hank?'' Erik questioned as Hank wouldn't answer.

''Hank answered us please I- I can't lose everyone, I need to know who's gone just please tell us'' Peter shouted as his sadness was revealed.

''Kurt, Raven, Jean'' Scott cut the conversation as he looked somewhat angry at the statement

''They're gone'' Ororo answered as tears were all out and her eyes were red.

''What?'' Peter came to a halt as he heard Kurt's name; he was his best friend and everything to him, and he couldn't bear to lose him. This all felt like a horrible dream.

''Do- do you know who might cause this?'' Erik asked Hank

''I knew what happened but- again I don't know for sure if they are the main or real cause'' Hank answered Erik in an unsure tone.

Then Hank added ''Some of the Avengers were on Wakanda as seen from the news ...a few- days uh ago, and from my detector, it seems that there was a huge energy blast there so I think some of you guys should go to their place tomorrow.''

''The Avengers? What do they have to do with all of this? what am I going to do?'' Peter thought to himself as a hand grabbed his back.

"Do you think you're up for it, Pete?" As Peter gazed at his father, Erik reassured his son. Peter nodded in answer since he didn't know what to say.

-

-

-

-

-

A- AGAIN THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND LIKE THE TIMELINE IS WEIRD IK BUT i really wanted the Xmen to like have a blip story