Prologue

Hello Author-San here.

I know Mushoku Tensei? A fanfic about it? Coming from me?

The decision was made.

I still update the other books of course. And I try to update as much as I can, but with school, graduation (Yes a second time) and exams coming up that's going to be difficult.

I'll get to the goal of the story later. But yeah.

Enjoy.

Y/N POV

Hello there Readers.

I'm Y/N L/N your average 17 year old teenager who's not really enjoying life as much as other people do.

My mother died in a car accident when I was 15.

My father died of cancer when I was 7.

Aside from that, I just a little good in school and I have a beautiful loving girlfriend.

Ah yeah. I should tell you about my hobbies. I watch Anime, read Mangas and Novels, like to play games and I think going out with friends or my girlfriend.

Talking about games. I was just about to get that one game.

I get my phone, my wallet, my keys and head out.

*A few minutes later outside*

The clouds are gray and the weather is slightly cold. I think looking up at the sky.

If I knew it will rain soon, I should have brought my umbrella.

Well can't do anything against it.

I see the park. The kids and their parents ready to go home due to the rain coming soon. My girlfriend and another dude.

Wait what?

I look again and confirm what I saw.

My girlfriend and another dude are sitting there at the fountain.

"What is going on there?" I mumble, forgetting my original objective.

They didn't notice me as I approach them.

They're just friends or relatives right? It can't be that she's cheating on me right?

Yeah just friends. She's still my girl.

The lovestruck part of me says that. But the logical and realistic part of me is still analyzing the situation.

They still don't notice me approaching them.

But now that I see it. It happened. My heart started to feel like a rock. Like it just froze.

There is my girlfriend hugging that other guy and then they kissed.

So that's what it is huh?

Before I thought I already said it out loud rewarding them my attention.

"Huh? N/N-kun? What are you doing here?" She asks me.

"Who's that guy?" The other dude asks us.

"That's my line."

"It's not what it looks like, really. Please N/N-ku-."

"Don't call me that? It's L/N now." I interrupt her, with tears coming out of my eyes.

The only girl I love and she cheated on me.

"And I'm sure as fuck that I'm not blind. I saw that look in your eyes and that you two were kissing. I can't pretend and overlook this." Now that I look at her. My eyes dart to her arm. Or more like her bracelet.

I remember when we went on a class trip and we walked the souvenir shop. I saw these matching bracelets. I bought them and gifted her the other on her birthday last year.

Now I look at the one on my arm and it looks like a junk of trash to me.

I look at the two again.

"Go ahead hug and kiss your new man. Go out with him for all I care. Hell you can marry him." I say with venom.

"And this!" I point at the junk of metal that's on my arm. I take it off and throw it at her face.

"You can have this dumb thing. We're over."

I walk away.

"Wait."

Why are still coming after me?

I walk away faster not wanting to hear anything from her.

Eventually I run losing her.

Why? Just why did she do this?

And why do I care?

*Plitter platter*

Huh? I feel something falling on my head.

I look up and see the rain starting.

This is a real bad day for rain.

With nothing else to do I'll keep walking around.

*A few minutes later*

I'm now near the busy streets with no real destination to go to.

Still walking aimlessly, I try to think about what I was going to do before I saw her cheating on me.

Then I remember that I had not enough food at home. Looks like I gotta get groceries.

Hmm?

I see someone walking on the street.

A Truck raging behind him, but he doesn't see it.

I unconsciously started running, looking closer at it he seemed to have pushed a highschool girl away, maybe I can still make it to him.

There was one thought that I didn't think while being sad about what happened.

My deep consciousness hit me with the words that I never thought of.

I want to die.

While my thoughts came to me I'm already trying to push him away, with the intention of suicide.

I tried to push him away but his heavy body doesn't make it easy.

Before I knew it everything turned black.

While I was swirling around in the blackness, it started to turn completely white and a silhouette is stitting in front of me.

"What is this place? I got hit by the truck and am supposed to die. Why am I not dead yet?" I ask calmly.

Normally I'd be raging around when I have distorted feelings, but now my distorted feeling are calm.

"Let's say that, I'm giving you a second chance. You look interesting." He's saying.

Interesting? I don't remember being that?

"What do you get out of this?"

I have my doubts about this thing. How could I not? This thing suddenly appeared when I'm dying at it gives me a second chance. There must be something else to that.

"Oh sharp I see, but I can't tell you this as you're already distrusting of me."

I knew it. This second chance is suspicious already.

"This is good bye for now."

And I feel like I'm pulled to something to which a light shines.

To be continued.

What do you think of it.

I'm not sure where I want to go with it. But I'll come up with it as quickly.

Hope you enjoyed this.