Dungeon of Danger (Part 3)

Welcome to the third and hopefully last part of the Dungeon of Danger adventure.

Hope you enjoy

The boys are getting their stuff ready to continue their adventure.

"So how far do you think the Magic Circle is to the next entrance?" Y/N asks his best friend.

"How should I know? We don't have a map of all things, others could have left us." Jino replies.

"Calm down let's just hope no monsters are going to attack us while we're still on this entrance." The black haired says.

"I know what you mean." The brown haired says.

*Meanwhile*

Diana, Nina and Gloria are in the kitchen stirring bowls of dough.

"Remind me why are we doing this again?" Nina asks.

"Mom's lost it!" Diana replies.

"Come on girls. If you act like that all the time then you will never be able to please your husband." Gloria tells them done with the stirring.

"Mom we're only 14 years old." The younger red haired complains blushing furiously.

"Yes, that's less than a year away from adulthood. So we got to make you become women on the wife material stage." The older redhead replies grabbing a cake form.

"It's not even that big of a deal." The blue haired says also red.

"Of course it is. My girls are going to get scooped up by the boys they love and then when they can't cook good enough, then it's my fault for not preparing them for it. That's why every second counts." Gloria rattles.

"MOM/AUNTIE!" The girls yell.

Mark watching everything happening from outside, sweat drops and can only internally say one thing.

"Good luck boys!"

*Back to the boys*

"Alright! We found it." Y/N exclaims as they stand before a Magic Circle, ready for the next entrance.

"Be ready." Jino says turning serious.

They step on the Magic Circle and get transported to the next entrance.

Just as they come in they immediately get attacked by Monsters.

The two boys start rushing the Monsters slaying them in the process. Some try to scratch them but end up dead.

"Hold up Jino. I got someone on the line. Apparently some inferior shadow magician, is calling me the inferior 4th Wall Breaker." Y/N says.

"Well you inferior magician. Get your book released first before you get to say that shit. Depending on the fans if they'd ever vote. So until you win why don't you shut the fuck up." He adds.

"One of these days I'm going to delete your universe entirely."

"I'd like to see you try Author." Jino counters. "Rather than saying that shit, you should start acting on it. You still don't even manage to pass your theoretical drivers exam. And work is no excuse either."

"I'm going to erase your mouth till I decide when it can open again." I threaten.

The monsters look at the teens weirdly.

The teens use their distraction to rush and start slashing them. The monsters that recomposed themselves start attacking them but end up turning to dust.