Chapter 33: The White Heron.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I would love that!" The idea of sharing that first experience between the both of them had sold Ayaka nearly immediately.

Of course dreaming about sharing that experience and actually doing it are to entirely different things. Given her role in Inazuma and the country's current situation, she knew the chances of that ever happening were non-existent.

But that would stop herself from yearning those thoughts she wanted so badly, yet couldn't obtain.

Not to the point to where she festered her own reality, but enough for Ayaka to understand the pain she had subject herself to for falling for Aether so hard...

No, she mustn't ruin such a good moment.

"Speaking of delicacies- Traveler, Paimon have you eaten your fill?"

"Oh Paimon has!" The fairy dreamily admited as she gently patted her stomach

"I must admit, Inazuma has delicacies of its own. I've had more than my fair share of food" Aether agreed.

"Excellent, then let's collect the Kimono. Then we can pay a visit to my mother's mysterious and transcendent friend..." 

.

.

.

.

The grand doors creaked ominously as her loyal subject passed the armed gaurds. They of course, elected to not question the women's intentions in meeting with the Shogun, for this women was the most respected of all her, generals.

Kojou Sara was a support beam in the Raiden Shogun's eternity. She was loyal and fearless, committing herself to Baal's vision without question.

The women had become a direct symbol to the Shogun's vision. She represents the Shoguns rule. The fear and absoluteness of control. Not to mention Sara is chalk full of militaristic ingenious. Her methods and tactics has had unexpected success in both the Vision Hunt Decree and the smoldering of the Watatisumi Rebellion.

Kojou believed in her leader, even during these trying times, she still thinks Inazuma will persever through with the Shogun.

After All, the Shogun's decisions and thoughts are absolute.

Sara walked into the center of the Shogun's domain (as in home), stopping before the grand stair case. She knew that if she gazed upwards she would find the Shogun atop it, either meditating or sat comfortably. But she would look, instead, Kojou Sara would bow and remain in that position until the Shogun decides to choose to acknowledge her existence.

"State your purpose." Her electric voice called from above.

"To serve and uphold the legacy of our almighty Shogun-"

"No Kojou..." The Shogun waited until Sara's eyes met hers "I ask of what is it that brought you here?"

"Your majesty, as a general, it is my duty to inform you on the current events. As of today I have important news."

"Go on...."

"We're on schedule and rapidly approaching the goal set in the Vision Hunt Decree. In addition to this, the troublesome Oni, Arrataki Itto, shouldn't be much a problem anymore."

"Do you have him in solitary confinement?"

"I- no. Unfortunately, the oni had manage to escape our grasps; but not before losing his vision." Kojou Sara lifted the orange colored ornament to the Shogun

"While, this is in improvement; might I make a suggestion? Don't think that vision is the only source of his strength. Have you forgotten the nature in strength of Oni blood?"