My Destiny-9

She came back from office, removed her heels and threw herself on the sofa. Jimin came from the kitchen and gave her a glass of water. She gulped it down in a go.

"How was your first day of office in Seoul?" He asked.

"Nothing special. Our CEO is quite loud and arrogant." She complained about her CEO.

"Haha. Most relations start with hate then turns out to a lovable couple." He  said while laughing.

"That's true but not in my case." She said.

"We don't know about the future." He said.

"Whatever. I am going to change." She said and went to her room to change.

She took a shower and changed. She went to Jimin's room.

"When will we find Joon?" She asked.

"Next Sunday or Saturday." He said.

"Can we go after I come from work?" She said.

"Wait- Are you planning to go around and search him with a photo?" He asked.

"Yes, then how do we find him?" She said innocently.

"Seoul is not 100m. It's massive."He said.

"Then how?"

"I'll do it." He said.

"Ok then, I am bored." She said.

"Then let's play uno." He said and took out a stack of uno cards from his bag.

They were playing when Hoseok entered the room.

"Hey homies." Hoseok said.

"Hi Hobi." Y/n greeted him.

"I bought tteokbeoki. If you want it's on the kitchen counter." He said and went in the bathroom.

"Woah, I like it." Y/n said and rushed to the kitchen. Jimin followed her. Everyone was already sitting and eating. Hobi also came and sat with us.

Jimin is a messy eater so, while he was eating he had some sauce around his lips. Y/n licked it and Hobi took a photo to show it to Namjoon. They clicked a selfie altogether.

They had fun and went to sleep.

In the morning

Y/n and Hoseok got ready and left for work.

Hoseok went in Namjoon and his combined cabin. Y/n continued the files Hoseok gave him yesterday.

After few 45 minutes, Y/n was called in the CEO's cabin. She kept her file aside and went to the CEO's cabin. She fixed her blouse and skirt and knocked on the door.

"It's Y/n. May I come in?" She asked from one side of the door.

"You may." The CEO said and she came inside and bowed at him. He gave her a nod.

"What is it sir?" She asked.

"Hoseok will explain you." He said and motioned her towards Hoseok. She went towards Hoseok's desk. He can't even tell what to do, who made him the CEO- she thought.

"What do I have to do?" She asked Hobi.

"Today, I have to visit JinHit so, I won't be here. You have to take my place till I come back." He explained.

"When will you come back?" She asked.

"Probably today itself." He said leaving her relieved.

"Yaa, that's fine." She said.

"What does a secretary do for the CEO?" She asked.

"Do what the CEO tells. Some files. Go to parties and many more things." He said.

"Huh, that's not difficult if we ignore the fact that he is very arrogant." She said.

"Ok then, I'll leave." He said and left with some files.

She went to the CEO.

"How may I help you, sir? She asked while trying to be polite.

"Please get me some coffee." He said.

"Oh, so he knows the word please." Y/n thought to herself.

"What type of coffee?" She asked trying to be polite.

"Your choice." He said and turned to his laptop screen again.

"Would you like some poisoned coffee?" She asked.

"Behave yourself miss Y/n." He said in a stern voice which did not affect Y/n.

"Just get me normal coffee." He said and she went to bring coffee.

"She did not change." He said and smiled looking at the screen.

She came back with 2 coffee cups in her hands.

"I want only one cup." He said.

"I know."

"Then why do you have two cups?"

"That's for me." She said and went to Hoseok's desk which is hers fir the day.

She started working while sipping on her coffee. While Namjoon was kept glancing at his love.

"Excuse me, Y/n." He gave her a call.

"Yes, sir."

"Can you tell what's on my schedule?" He asked politely.

"How would I know?"

"That's what a secretary does." He said casually.

"But i ain't your secretary."

"Everytime, I try to talk politely, she changes my mood completely." Namjoon thought.

"Oh dear Y/n, there must be a file named Namjoon scheduled." He said and realised, he told his identity.

"Ok. But where do I find that?" She asked. Namjoon stood from his chair and went towards her. He went behind the chair she was sitting and opened the file. To open the file, he was leaning forward to operate better.

His face was just beside Y/n. Y/n turned to Namjoon to say thank you, but because of the closeness, he lips touched his covered cheeks. He did not react so, she thought he didn't realise.

"You see, that's how you do it." He said  as he stood properly while smiling which she could not see because of the mask still she could tell it with his eyes.

"Thank you sir."

"No worries. You will have to come to the party so, we have to go shopping." He said.

"Why? Don't you have any girlfriend?"

"Because you're my secretary and no, I don't have any girlfriend. Not everyone can be in a relationship like you, right?." He said taunting her and leaving her confused when he told about her relationship.

"Excuse me, who told you I have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"You can't go around hugging random people, right?" He said.

"He is my friend." She said referring to Taebyung.

"My bad." He said and went to his seat.

"When will we leave?" She asked.

"In 20 minutes." He said checking his Rolex limited edition watch.

After 20 minutes

"Sir, should we leave?" She asked as she thought she could go home after shopping.

"Yaa." He said and switched off his laptop.

X X X

To Be Continued