Millionaire Goals Quotes

1. "Make the hard ones look easy and the easy ones look hard"- Walter Hagen.

2. "An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends"- Benjamin Franklin.

3. "The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work"- Oprah Winfrey.

4. "In order to become rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to achieve your goal"- Suze Orman.

5. "After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts"- Aristotle Onassis.

6. "I never grew up thinking the goal in life was to be a millionaire"- Cecelia Ahern.

7. "Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life"- Steve Jobs.

8. "The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they use their time"- Robert Kiyosaki.

9. "Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil"- J. Paul Getty.

10. "The goal wasn't to be a millionaire or to be a Hollywood star... The goal was something about - the goal was to find the goal, but I knew where it was"- James Earl Jones.

11. "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right"- Henry Ford.

12. "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"- Les Brown.

13. "If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn't be in stocks"- John C. Bogle.

14. "If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small"- Aziz Premji.

15. "The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow"- Ingvar Kamprad.