Self Made Millionaire Quotes On Success

1. "Life's too short to hang out with people who aren't resourceful"- Jeff Bezos.

2. "I have had all of the disadvantages required for success"- Larry Elisson.

3. "Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough"- Elon Musk.

4. "The thing that has made YouTube so successful is that you can relate to the people you're watching to a much higher degree than to the people you see on TV"- Felix Arvid Elf Kjellberg.

5. "Every day, I'm trying to push the boundaries creatively, and sometimes it does push the boundary too far, and that's what I had to learn"- Jake Paul.

6. "Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions"- Gary Vaynerchuk.

7. "Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable"- Coco Chanel.

8. "People say that I'm a millionaire, but that's not true - I only spend millions"- Robert Plant.

9. "I never wanted to be a millionaire. I just wanted to live like one"- Walter Hagen.

10. "Being confident and believing in your own self-worth is necessary to achieving your potential"- Sheryl Sandberg.

11. "My philosophy is that if I have any money, I invest it in new ventures and not have it sitting around"- Richard Branson.

12. "Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world"- Mark Cuban.

13. "If you are in business, you are not enjoying. You are working"- Carlos Slim Helu.

14. "One of the things I'm trying to get better at is apologizing when I make mistakes. That's been a big priority of mine"- Evan Spiegel.

15. "Every time I make a mistake with a company, I write it out and try to figure out why it happened"-Garrett Champ.