"Thank you, but we're fine, please don't worry!" He grinned and scratched his head, he looked young, maybe in his early 20's. "You just looked so uncomfortable so.."

"Oh, the weather's just hot, y'know? I feel like taking a trip to Snezhnaya right now, wanna come?" I asked another stupid question.

"S-Snezhnaya? It'll take approximately 5 days to get there from here, but we rarely go there. It's usually this sunny here after big storms, but we're used to it!" I was just joking! I smiled and just chuckled with him, "You should eat something cold, miss."  He pointed to the food stalls, but no thanks I just ate and I lost my companion and I'm also dying and I'm waiting for Thoma!

"Thank you but I just ate, I'll go cool off somewhere though" I smiled at him.

"Oh I-"

"Akihiro! There you are," A buff man who's also a merchant, I assume, walked towards us. He placed his hands on his hips and looked at me then the guy I was talking to. "Your girlfriend?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Dad! She's the traveler!" Akihiro exclaimed, glaring at him.

"I know that," He shrugged and patted his son's back harshly. He eyed me head to toe, making me very uncomfortable now. Then he stopped at my eyes, "Hmm, you look familiar." 

He squinted his eyes at me and placed a finger on his chin, "Dad, she's uncomfortable." Akihiro tol him but he just ignored his son. I stepped back a bit when he stepped closer.

"Are you somehow related to the girl from the Hazuno clan?" He asked, tilting his head. Like I know what that is.

"U-Uh no...? I don't know what you're talking about, sorry." I shook my head as he just nodded in return. "Um, what's the Hazuno clan..?" 

"It's a clan that existed decades ago here in Inazuma, you see, there was this girl there named (Y/N) and she has the same name as you too. She was always alone, her parents were there but they neglected her. She didn't really have a home and everyone in the clan just ignored her and treated her poorly. I don't know the reason, but her parents are responsible for that. One day, they sold her to... I don't know, a menace here in Inazuma from what I heard? I don't know what happened but the week after that, the whole clan was murdered. Everyone was completely... ugh, it was such a gruesome scene they said, it was all bloody! I don't know how one person could finish off a hundred people. I was young that time so it was my father who told me the story, just tellin 'ya." He explained, I got so invested into his story that I didn't feel hot anymore.

"What about the girl?" I asked, making him turn back to me.

"Oh... well, I heard she got killed." I swallowed the lump in my throat, "But it was years and years ago, let's not meddle with the bitter past, yeah?" He gave a small smile. 

I just nodded in return, not knowing what to say, I wonder when that happened. I could've helped her, maybe I could've saved her too. What were the parents thinking? I just looked down, deep in thought.

"You just reminded me of the girl since she has the same eyes as you in the picture," He remarked, making me snap to him.

"May I see the picture?" I asked, without hesitating. I don't know what got to me.

"O-Oh well... I was young when my father showed it so I don't know where it is now. He's gone but he gave his stuff to his brother." He stuttered, scratching his head. Whoops, that was kind of rude of me to ask.

"No, it's okay I'm sorry. It's such a tragic story though," I mumbled the last part and sighed to myself. 

"Anyway, I'll see you around young traveler. Gotta take my son back too if you don't mind." He winked to his son, who was kicking rocks boredly.