Maria but she likes to annoy Katarina for fun

Original!Katarina x Reincarnated!Maria

I guess you could also say it's a bit of a swap au in a sense that I won't explain? Hmm... I'm gonna call this... The ReverseCardReincarnation AU, where Maria gets the reincarnation of someone else instead of Katarina, I'm a big fan of UNO.

...

It's been a few days and all since she came to this academy.

She's not interested in the capture targets.

"Eughh..." She's good with baking though, at least, that's what Katarina here thinks while turning a corner, "And she used it to her advantage on someone else instead..."

"Aarghh--!??! What the hell!?!?"

"Hello, Lady Claes." She smiled seeing her.

Alone.

Again.

Katarina grit her teeth.

'Damnit..! I should've gone the other way around!' it's always been annoying when she sees the student that's been introduced by the ministry into the academy.

"Your mere presence is filth in this academy! When are you leaving!?" She hissed.

"Why would I ever leave the only academy where I can see you?" Maria might've had stars around her if there were special effects.

"Why you little--" Katarina rushed at her.

Maria dodged.

It's funny how she had karate lessons back in japan. This was fun.

"Woah--?!?!"

Katarina tripped on the earth bump she had pulled up for Maria and not her, 'Oh, no..!'

"Careful." Maria caught her by the waist.

"Urghkk--..!" Katarina found her footing again when she held on to Maria's arm to get it.

She looked down and immediately swat her away.

"Don't touch me as you please!!!" She yelled.

'Wow... She's either a hissy cat or a barking dog.' Maria smiled.

"I'm sorry, Lady Claes," she played along, "It won't happen again~"

Katarina growled.

'Dog it is then..?' Maria chuckled.

'Such a fake smile..!' Katarina felt a nerve pop as she clicked her tongue saying, "Well, the best you could probably do is get out of my sight now!"

"I bought you muffins." Maria chided.

Katarina's frown twitched on its corners.

'This damn commoner is testing me..!!' she was trembling in anger.

"Do you want them?" Maria raised the basket, "They're still warm, baked fresh in the academy's kitche--"

"Meet me in my dorm!" She ran off.

'Oh? Running off again?' Maria blinked.