𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟮

Почніть із самого початку

"why's you're arm bleeding?" Colson asked raising an eyebrow. "i don't know.." Jaden said looking down at his arm. he never actually pierced skin with the blade. Colson grabbed his arm looking at it. "give me the blade." Colson demanded.

"what blade? i didn't do anything!"Jaden said as he started crying. "jaden, you're scar is literally reopened. it was a fucking scar? there's no way it just did that!" Colson replied.

"i didnt fucking cut myself, Colson!" jaden yelled, jerking his arm away. "so if i go into that hidden compartment in the drawer, there won't be a blade?" Colson asked. Jaden stayed quiet.

Colson let out a scoff. "okay, i thought about it, but you knocked on the door before i could!" Jaden said in his defense. Colson furrowed his eyebrows.

"why would you even think about that instead of calling me?" Colson asked, calming his voice. "i got a bunch of texts. telling me to reopen the scars, starve myself, kill myself, etc." Jaden said quietly looking at Colson.

"you probably did this when you started panicking when i knocked." he said softly. Jaden sighed, "i guess you could be right."

"don't do this anymore baby." Colson said softly cleaning the small cut. "they told me too." Jaden replied looking away. "why didn't you call me?" Colson asked looking at him.

"you were with Casie. i didn't wanna ruin you're day." Jaden answered. "you did a great job..but now you have me worrying to leave you home alone." Colson sighed. jaden looked at him in disbelief.

"you don't trust me?" is all he said looking at Colson with tears. "no, no, no, no, baby of course i trust you, but these kind of things are hard to not do...i just want you to recover a little bit before i start leaving you here." Colson said, kissing his forehead. Jaden sighed, leaning into Colsons chest as he sat on the bathroom counter.

DRUG LORD
12:12 am

"done!" Jaden exclaimed shutting his book. Colson looked up from the couch, "you're finally done recording the songs?" colson asked. Casie was at her friends house for a birthday part and Travis, Kourtney, Colson and Jaden were at the studio.

"yes!" Jaden smiled getting out of the recording booth. "finally!" Colson smiled, picking Jaden up along with their stuff. which wasn't much..just their keys, wallets, and phone cords. "we're out!" Colson said walking out of the door with jaden still in his hold. Travis kourtney and Jaden all just laughed.

"why are you in such a rush to get home?" Jaden teased as he sat in the passengers seat of the car. "you'll see." Colson smiled putting the key in the ignition.

time skip to home

"put this on." Colson said handing Jaden a blind fold. Jaden hesitantly put the blindfold on, "do you not trust me?" colson mocked as sarcasm dropped off his tongue. "fuck off." Jaden said holding his arms out as Colson helped guide him through the house.

"fine." Colson smiled, taking his hands off Jadens lower waist. "i was joking. put them back!" Jaden whined. Colson let out a soft chuckle putting his hands back on Jadens waist. "we're going up the stairs now baby." Colson said so Jaden didn't trip and fall.

they made it to their room, "can i take this off now?" Jaden asked referring too the blind fold.

"yes." is all colson responded with.

when Jaden took it off, he was met with rose petals scattered everywhere.

candles lit.

his favorite candies all over the room.

a giant teddy bear.

and a happy Juice.

"bubba, what's all this for?" Jaden smiled at his boyfriend. Colson smiled, "go get the bag buddy" he said to juice who ran off, coming back with a small gift bag in his mouth.