It was too late for the truth to come out. Everything was a mess. How could you fix this? Whichever path you'd choose, it would definitely put you to blame. Yes, you were guilty but not capable enough to see how your one confession would turn someone's life upside down. You had no idea how the events would turn out when you make Jungkook realize that the person he thought he fell in love with is not actually her but you. Who did it out of pity at first since Jennie was not willing to, but inevitably proceeded without any conscience and ended up being the person he actually fell for.

It was serious and it was getting out of hand. You had to figure something out before everything could get worse.

+++

"I'm full ma." You roll on your bed holding onto your blanket and cupping yourself like a rice ball not wanting to eat dinner. "I already ate stomach full with Jungkook." You groan from underneath the sheets as your mom huffs, settling herself down on the bed. "Alright just give it to Jennie."

Your mom lies down on your bed, placing the plate on the table, "She's busy stitching and knitting in her room all day, you should go give her something to eat."

You pop your head out of the sheets, your hair all scrambled and cheeks fluff red due to the heat inside, "She is ridiculous." Slipping out of your bed, you rub your eyes checking the time. It was eight pm already and you'd been slothing on the bed for an hour.

And Jennie didn't eat anything, acting like a fashionista maniac again. She's used to having such episodes when she's full of motivation, leaving everything and focusing on designing clothes.

Picking up the food plate from the dressing table you make your way out to Jennie's room until you see that it's slightly opened. As you were about to open the door wider your hands stop.

There they were. Jungkook and Jennie together in one room.

"C'mon, just one bite." Jungkook sits next to her, feeding her a spoonful of rice. His eyes beautifully admiring her face as she tilts her head towards him opening her mouth.

"That's my girl." He pats her head as Jennie nods, getting busy with sketching again as Jungkook mixes Kimchi and curry with rice, making himself comfortable and looking at her drawing at the same time with a sweet expression on his face as if he was so proud of her.

This was so hard than you imagined it could've been. They were so happy. How could you think of hurting them with your harsh truth? Why would you become selfish when your lie was just making two of your favourite people happy?

Jungkook wipes the end of Jennie's lips as Jennie moves his hand away embarrassed. She picks up a napkin and immediately wipes herself as Jungkook chuckles, waiting for her to loosen up.

"I'm so sorry." Jennie apologizes stopping her drawing and turning her chair back to Jungkook's, taking the bowl from his palms and extending the spoon of rice to him, "You're eating with me." She smiles and Jungkook laughs, leaning forward with the biggest grin on his lips, "Alright, ma'am."

Turning away you walk back to your room not disturbing them. The pent-up tears slip down your eyes. Your heart hurts so much. It seems like you weren't emotionally prepared to watch them so lovey-dovey with each other.

This was going to take time to get used to.

+++

Nuzzling your face under the pillows you try to sleep but your eyes have no plans to relax. It was almost midnight and you couldn't get a wink.