Chapter Zero- Sketchy Yet Hopeful

Hi! I'm new to fan fiction so I hope this is bearable at the least! If you ever have any suggestions or chapter recommendations for this story please feel free to tell me!

TBOAH Timeline: A little after the attack on the Henituse Territory.

'Thinking'
"Talking"
Story
Normal Narration
———————————————————

The blow to the Henituse Territory was devastating. The surprise attack on the Roan Kingdom, the Kingdom known to be average at everything and only known for its long history. Yes that Roan Kingdom was attacked first after the declaration of war from the, 'Indomitable Alliance.' No one was expecting this. Roan Kingdom knew they would be attacked sooner or later but they had barely started to prepare for this war as the world had gone through decades of peace. Worst of all, as soon as the attacked started, they were already at a huge disadvantage.

Wyverns. Hundreds of wyverns flew into the Henituse territory. Bombs flew everywhere and the only thing it left behind was utter chaos. Dozens of people lost the lives as the people heavily injured almost reached thousands. One of the only reasons the Henituse Territory was able to sustain itself was because of the mighty hero and his small group.

Choi Han, known to be the youngest sword master. Rosalyn, the Ex Princess of Break Kingdom, now known as a powerful mage. And Lock, the soon-to-be Wolf King. They showed up and helped make the tides turn in a short amount of time. Though they had saved Roan Kingdom this time, the only reason the other side retreated was because Clopeh Sekka, the one who led the attack, became heavily injured by Choi Han and had fled leaving a little less then half of his soldiers behind.

'We got lucky' Choi Han thought as he steadily clenched and unclenched his hand to suppress the frustration he was feeling. Rosalyn and Lock were behind him as they walked to the Crown Prince, Alberu Crossman's office. If Choi Han had anyone he could trust in his oh-so traumatizing life, it would be Alberu Crossman.

'I must repay my debt to him' That was Choi Han's final thought as he softly knocked on Alberu's office door, entering a couple seconds afterwards. "Ah Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock. Please sit down." Alberu said with a strained smile. They felt sympathetic for this man in front of him. He was struggling to reach his goal of becoming king and things were going horribly wrong ever sense the Plaza Terror Incident.

As they sat down on the expensive yet surprisingly simple couch, Alberu sat down on a arm chair that was across from trio.

The attack only happened three days ago and they needed to repair and get materials fast. No other kingdom's seemed willing to help as they were either preparing there own battles the would sure happen in this chaotic war or trying to stay neutral. 'This is all going downhill and we just started' Alberu had the urge to frown but stopped himself and looked Choi Han in the eyes, with a semi cold expression on his face showing Choi Han he was serious. "Did you have any leads on when and how the Indomitable Alliance got bears on there si-" Alberu cut himself off after feeling like something horrible was about to happen. The trio seemed to notice this weird aura also and got up from the couch with there guard up.

But as soon as Choi Han took his sword out of his sheath a bright light enveloped Alberu's office in a instant. "Your Highness!" Choi Han shouted, trying to grab Alberu wanting to protect him, but to no avail. The light got brighter making Choi Han subconsciously cover his eyes with his arms.

Once the mysterious light died down, Choi Han carefully looked at his surroundings and to his surprise, he was in a cinema like area. 'What in the...' Choi Han's eyes started to shake slightly at the familiar yet old environment when suddenly,

"Hyung-nim...?" Lock said, putting a hand on Choi Han's shoulder with a guarded voice that was laced with relief after seeing Choi Han. Rosalyn, who was behind Lock looked in the direction Choi Han was. "Is that... a black box?" Rosalyn said with a voice dripping with curiosity.