Her communication was getting somewhat better. As a child I know she began to shut her herself off, verbally, mentally, even physically.

So I'm trying to get her out the habit of not expressing, not talking, and or not eating.

After years of trauma and neglect it is hard but we're working on it.

"Now let's go get the bitch who did this.", I said.

She shook her head.

Another thing that is troubling, her innocence.

Even Tanya's innocence came back.

That situation brought back so much and including the scared person/ people they used to be.

"Home.", she said.

"Baby I can't let her get away with tha—

She just put her head in my neck and wrapped her arms around me.

I sighed before starting the car.

Don't worry I'd get that bitch later.

——————————

3 weeks later
Tanya's POV

I walked into the house waiting to hear a voice or something. I didn't even hear a tv running. My nerves began to go haywire.

I had been doing good since the food incident, I hated going so far backwards. I hated having Beyoncé worried sick about me.

I felt weak and that's what I worked so hard to never feel again.

"BUMBLE!", I yelled.

I was hoping she was somewhere near. I just got back from dropping the kids off, I had to beg them to let me.

"BEYONCÉ!", I yelled going up the stairs.

No answer.

Roman: don't panic T, she's probably got headphones in.

Hot tears began to run down my eyes. I pushed myself up the remainder of the stairs without falling.

I hated this, my pussyness angered me, but I couldn't fight it.

I was traumatized, I had every right to feel like this.

"BUBBA!", I cried.

I heard a big thud and I jumped making me cry more. I was going back to being a scared little girl and I couldn't control it.

Before I knew it I was on the floor curled in a ball.

Roman: T it's okay, she's somewhere, don't stress.

I couldn't I just wanted Bubba.

I felt myself being lifted and I finally opened my eyes to see Bey. She had wet hair which showed she was in the shower.

Her body was wet and I honestly didn't care.

"Are you okay Baby, I'm sorry.", she said kissing me. Her kisses eased my nerves.

I knew she felt horrible for this, especially Bey. Bey was always trying to care for me and I loved it but I also didn't like it it was unusual.