trick arrows and anger

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵ ❂ ➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵ ❂ ➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

I hear more men charging towards us. I look to the window throwing down my grapple and jumping out of the window as I body tackle it.

He grumbles behind me as he wraps his bow onto Yelena's grapple line and it immediately snaps as my feet touch the ground

My eyes widen as I watch him quickly hit the tree and I shake my head "You still alive?" He must be in the tree.

He huffs and says "I am. You're not getting that life support off of me yet, kid."

"Like there is any."

Kate says "Cute moment and all but we've got bigger problems! Where are you, Clint!?"

I look to her as she approaches and the tracksuit men say "We got you now bro."

"I'm in the tree!" Dad shouts

Sliding my batons into a staff I quickly charge them as Kate momentarily gets distracted by me lifting my legs to kick the mens chests.

Kate stares as opera music plays majestically in her head as she watches my braid spin around with me.

I drive the electric staff into the necks of the men around me. I push their bodies to the ground as I lift my wrist without the staff in it towards the people running towards us.

I fire the red widows bites at the men and I shout "Katie! What the hell are you doing?!"

She smiles widely and I huff as I push a man into the concrete post. Jack runs past us and I look to him as he smiles to Kate after slicing someone with his sword.

God he's a kick in the pants.

He says quickly "Hello sweetie!"

I smile and shake my head as I stomp on a man's hand with my combat boots as he reaches for my ankle as he's seizing from the electrocution.

He screams in pain and I dig my heel in. Twisting my foot slightly

Kate winces and I push the guy over, stepping over him as I stand beside Kate. "If I see your mom I'm punching her in the face."

"No. No you are not!"

I punch the guy approaching from the side and he falls backwards hitting the ground roughly.