You try to hide the biggest smile on your face. You finally were leaving for London. Starting your new journey.

"Appa, your daughter made it." Chinning up at him, you release your resistant smile. "I got in."

He breathes heavily nuzzling you closer to him, "I'm so proud of you." Grasping your arms around him you shut your eyes buoyantly, "Right?"

"Can I come in? I hope I'm not disturbing you."

The sound from the door takes your dad's and your attention. There was him, Jungkook. Standing with a tray of fruits in his palm.

"Got some fruits Aunt Choi cut for us." He raises the plate and you burst into a bigger smile, "No, you're not disturbing. Come in."

Your father rests his palms on your shoulders, seeing Jungkook come inside with his eyes smiling as he hears your words.

"She got into your university." Your dad informs Jungkook as he pauses before placing the tray on the table. His head jerks towards you showing every sign of surprise, "You what?"

Pointing at the screen of your computer you answer his question and at every word that his eyes read his face turns into a big smile. "You're kidding me." Those doe eyes stare into your round eyes, "It is unbelievable."

A blush creeps up your skin, noticing the happiness on his face. He was your biggest supporter, and thinking how you can't say it right in his face saddens you a tad bit but it was fine, you made it and here he was witnessing it through his own eyes.

"I'll inform your mom." Pecking a kiss on your hair your father happily strides out leaving you with Jungkook in your room.

Sweet- Cigarettes After Sex ♪

It was only now that you notice Jungkook's knees touching yours as he casually reads your acceptance letter. Your insides flutters with butterflies as your cheek seem to become hot just looking at him so close to you.

"What course you took?" He asks, now meeting your eyes. You almost had a heart attack at the sudden eye contact.

"Literary Arts."

Jungkook's brows raise. A surprised expression covered his face. He did not see that coming at all. "Really?" He asks and you nod, your lips tightened up.

"Wow." He whispers. His eyes softened up, "I'm happy to hear that." His eyes dulled slowly as he averts his gaze back on the screen, "Jennie wanted to do the same course." He chuckles, rubbing his nape, "But I guess that's not what she wants anymore."

The Jennie from the emails.

Clearing your throat you take the plate of fruits and pluck out a freshly washed grape from the branch. "It's like she said, people change a lot." You pluck out more than one grape, stuffing them in your mouth, suddenly getting nervous.

Lifting his head at you, Jungkook watches the sight of you chewing cheek full of grapes, your lips pouted towards him. Struggling to eat them at this point.

A gentle smile makes its way through his lips, "True."

After attempts of you eating all the grapes, Jungkook laughs moving the plate away from you as you continue to stuff grapes into your already full mouth. "And you've just got cuter." He exclaims at your previous comment using you as an example... and you blink rapidly, your cheeks turning tinted red.

Noticing that your face was turned a red mess, Jungkook shakes his head furiously, finding you cuter and cuter. "Yah!" His jaw was almost hurting him, "Chew it down slowly will you?" Grabbing the water mug he hands it over to you as you gulp down the grapes with the water chugging down your throat.