⭑・゚゚・:༅。.。༅:゚::✼✿𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ✿✼:゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Y/N and Jack drew closer to one another. Y/N breathed heavily, "Jack.....no matter what my parents think...I will always love you. Forever and always." Jack ran his fingers through Y/N's hair, " We can be together then. Stay together forever just like our love." Y/N recoiled, her eyes filling with tears, "But.....my parents. T-t-they-they don't know you like I do. I-I'm sorry" Jack turns away, "Ok, I understand." Jack began to walk away steadily. Y/N extended her hand after him, "Wait!" Jack turned around slowly. Y/N looked up at Jack, "Yes." "Yes?" "I don't care what my parents think. As long as I can be with you." Jack smiles, his eyes twinkling like night stars, "You...mean it?" "Of course I mean it." And so they stared at each other and kissed.

Characters List and the first chapter coming out soon! If you enjoyed this chapter, make sure to vote and if you have any suggestions, just comment them! I will try my best to reply. To follow this story, add it to your reading list and check it for updates every week!

************************* VIP NOTE******************

Realistically, it took the Titanic set sail for only 4 days before it sank. However, since the time span is too short for the story, I will make it longer. I will extend it to about 2 weeks-3 weeks. Thanks for understanding! - CleoReang