chapter 5

As me and camryn were getting ready, we were jamming to some Beyoncé.

I was just finishing spraying my favourite perfume when I got a text that sammy was here.

"CAM LETS GO HES OUTSIDE!" I tell to her.

"IM GOING!" I hear her yell back as I slowly and carefully walk down the stairs in my black stilettos.

I open the door and I hear camryn rushing down the stairs as well.

I look out and see sammy leaned against his car and biting his bottom lip while he looked at me.

I slowly approach him.

"hey sammy" I said seductively.

"hey baby girl" he smirks as he grabs me by my waist and pushes me against his chest.

"you look so sexy" he whispers against my neck, leaves a kiss there and then pinches my butt.

we look into each others eyes and slowly lean in. I feel his soft lips on mine and out lips move perfectly in sync.

He grips my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. his tongue swiped against my bottom lip asking for entrance a gladly accepted.

His hand slowly traveled to my chest and that is when I pull away.

"what the hell Jamie?!" he yells and whispers at the same time.

"what? I'm not easy sammy" I smirk and turn to look at my house.

"CAMRYN LETS GO!!!" I yell to her from outside.

"I'm going, I'm going calm you shit" she said as she walked up to the car.

"hi I'm Camryn" she offers her hand to sammy.

"Sammy" he smiles and shakes her hand.

we all get into sammy black jeep and drive to the party.

"so who's party is this?" Camryn asks
him.

"um, my friends Nate" he replies.

we are seated like this, sammy driving, me in the front, and camryn in the back.

Sammy looks back and sees that camryn is on her phone and I just give him a confused look.

Sammy slowly puts his hand on my thigh and moves it dangerously close to my area.

I shoot sammy a "don't you fucking dare" look but he just smirks and places his hand right over my area.

I swat his hand away, and right when I do her grabs my hand and interwinds our hands and looks back at the road.

We reach the party and sammy parks his car in the drive way.

he gets out and opens the door for me and for camryn.

"thank you" I smile back to him.

"no problem baby girl" he smiles back.

we enter the party and right away the smell of alcohol and weed hit my nose.

well this is gonna be a interesting night.