chapter 2

Jamie's pov:
"hey, hey you!" I hear someone behind me yell.

I turn around and see that it's one of the boys but a different one this time.

"what do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"I want you name baby girl" he said with a smirk.

"after you tell me yours mister" I told him with a hint of flirty ness. I have to admit he was attractive with his snap back and black v neck. And don't forget this piercing brown eyes. And this lips, oh those so plump and full lips, they see so kissable I just want to-

I was interrupted by him speaking again.

"Sammy, Sammy Wilkinson" he said.

"well Sammy nice to meet you, my names Jamie, now if you'll excuse me I have better things to do then to start taking with a fuck boy" I stated

"now, now Jamie no need to be rude, I just want to get to know you better that's all" he says as he places his hand on my lower back and pulling me closer.

I smack his hands away and scoff.

" spit it out wilkinson, what do you want?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"you baby girl, daddy wants you. oh and your number" he's says with a little chuckle.

"ew" is all I say before I turn the corner through an ally way because I parked my car way back their.

I feel someone push me against the wall and push their body up against mine.

"I wasn't done with you baby" I hear Sammy whisper in my ear and his hot breath hitting my neck.

"leave me alone sammy" I push him off but he grabs my wrist but he pulls me closer to him.

"just give me your number babe" he grinds up against me.

"no" I state, my voice a little shaken.

"are you sure" he questions.

"positive" but before I could push off he smashed his lips against mine.

I couldn't pull away, it was like I was trapped. he started to move his kisses to my neck. he sucked on my sweet spot and a little moan came out. I could feel him smile against my skin. I knew there was gonna be a hickey but
whatever.

A minute or two went by and I finally snapped. I pushed him off and give in.

"678-999-8212" I smile.

He pulls out his phone and put my number in. He looks up and smiles back.

"I'll text you baby girl" he kisses my neck one last time before waking back to Starbucks.

I smile and look down at my phone.
9:45

"shit!" I run to my car and quickly speed to school.

Entering the school I run to my locker and grab my books for 3 period. slamming my locker door shut, I hear the second bell ring, meaning locker brake.

"Jamie Callie, where have you been this fine morning?" I look behind me to see my best friend Camryn looking at me with a smirk.

"I was at star bucks and I got caught up" I lie.

"liar, I can see it in your eyes and that huge hickey on your neck doesn't do you ant good" she points to my neck.

"shit I forgot"I whisper and put my hand over the hickey.

" who is he?" she asks.

___________________________
I will be updating every Saturday❤️❤️
Twitter- @nickylolzzy
bye bbys💋💋