"He called me, he said he had an emergency and he had to go with someone at the hospital. He should be there soon," Waylon thanked Cora when she brought them their meal and dug in. They were almost done when Charlie barged in the diner.

"Sorry, I wish I could have get here sooner, after they took care of the person, I talked with the new doctor," Charlie took off his coat, sitting down in front of Theodore. Waylon had already ordered his meal so when she noticed he was there, Cora brought him his plate. 

"New doctor?" Waylon asked, taking a sip of his beer. 

"Yes, Dr Carlisle Cullen. Just moved here a few weeks ago, apparently. Him, his wife and their six adopted children," Charlie nodded, eating his steak slowly.

"I met them today," Theo couldn't help but say. He had only Rosemary on his mind, how could he not?

"Oh?" Waylon lifted his head in surprise. He tried to make his son talk about his day for the entire time they were alone, but Theo only spoke about his classes and nothing else. And now the only mention of some Cullens made him talk?

"Yeah, one of their daughters is beside me in my art class," Theo gulped down his water again, hiding his blush once more. But now it was obvious for his father to know what he was trying to do and that meeting this girl was an important moment for Theo. 

"Was she nice?" Waylon wasn't used to talk about girls with his son, so he didn't really know what to do. Charlie wanted to laugh at his friend's awkwardness, but then again he wasn't really better. 

"Really nice," Theo mumbled. "I think we will be good friends," He smiled a little, still not looking at either his father or Charlie. Waylon was pleased by that. He liked his son's current friends, they knew each other since kindergarten for most of them and they had a great friendship, but the Forge man thought new people could be good for his son and brought some change into his life. 

Both Waylon and Charlie decided to let this go and started talking about a coming baseball game as they finished their meal, leaving Theodore in his thoughts concerning the dark-haired goddess. 

When he arrived at the Cullen household after a day of work, Carlisle Cullen could cut the tension with a knife

When he arrived at the Cullen household after a day of work, Carlisle Cullen could cut the tension with a knife. After sharing a soft kiss with his wife Esme, she told him Jasper, Edward and Rosemary went hunting. Jasper, because his bloodlust was high from spending the day beside humans, and the other two because they didn't want to face Rosalie's wrath when she would learn that her little sister spoke to her mate. Emmett and Alice were in the living room, playing video games and Rosalie was in the garage, working on her red convertible. 

"Carlisle!" Alice speeded to get beside her coven leader. "You should have seen the way Rosemary and her mate looked at each other, it was so cute!" The pixie like vampire squealed and it intensified when the trio went back from hunting.