Cabir:- ( while looking at the frame ) Now, this frame looks like a tape frame more than a family picture.

Nandini:- it's fine, MY CUTU BOSS. Everyone makes mistakes but what matters the most is how we accept our mistakes and apologize. Don't worry I will always stay beside you to cover up your mistakes just like I did now.

Cabir:- ( sarcastically ) OH!..... My goodness...... Thank you for doing such a sacrifice for me.

Nandini:- oh... Don't be formal CUTU BOSS. We are like a family.

This is how she is, a total drama package.

NANDINI

NANDINI

A NOT-SO-INNOCENT GIRL THE WAY SHE LOOKS. A TOTAL DRAMA PACKAGE WITH LOTS OF NAUGHTINESS. CAN'T KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT EVEN FOR A SECOND AND HER TALKS WILL MAKE YOU MAD.

SHE IS TRULY A PATAKA (CRACKER) FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. A GIRL LIKE A MIRROR WHAT IS IN HER HEART IS ALWAYS ON HER MOUTH. A GIRL WITH NO FILTER AND NO PAST.

A HARDWORKING AND SINCERE ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO WORK.

CAN WIN ANYONE'S HEART WITH HER TALKS AND NATURE. IN SHORT A COMPLETE SURPRISED PACKAGE.

Cabir:- Now, should we focus on the work?

Nandini:- ( with not so interesting look ) No...... let's discuss Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's wedding. This is the hot topic of Bollywood. What do you think is this rumor true?

Cabir:- ( excitedly ) I have a better topic than this. Wanna listen?

Nandini:- ( bowing her head ) as my boss says.

Cabir:- Why don't we discuss the ways to make you resign from the job? What's say?

Listening to this Nandini composed herself but her eyes soon fell on the person who was sitting beside her. Her lips stretch into a smile seeing a very beautiful smile on his lips.

Nandini:- you have a very beautiful smile boy.

Hearing the compliment, the blood rushes to Manik's cheeks making her chuckle.

Cabir:- ( rolling his eyes ) everyone has a beautiful smile, Nandini.........

Nandini cuts him in mid.

Nandini:- ( eyeing him ) not everyone has!

Cabir:- ( with narrowed eyes ) I will take it as a compliment. Now, let's focus on him ( pointing Manik )

Before he could say further Nandini again cuts him in mid excitedly.

Nandini:- ( with dreamy eyes ) my focus is already on him, Boss. He is cute..... Look at his cheeks which turned red when I complimented him. Not so usual, right? Look at his dimples...... and his height would ( eyeing him from head to toe ) umm........ Would be around 6.2........ His dressing is quite good and his specs give him a different look......

Cabir makes a crying face and rubs his forehead because now it started paining.

Cabir:- Nandini, I didn't mean to focus on him in that way. Look, you are embarrassing him.

Nandini immediately looks at Manik to see him turned into a complete beetroot. She goes all aww on his cuteness.

Cabir:- Nandini, I am appointing you as his guardian. FROM NOW, HE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Show him the jam room and prepare him for his launch and concerts. Work on his vocals, the personality that..... The charm which rock stars have.

Nandini:- don't worry boss, FROM NOW ON HE IS MINE. I WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM.

Manik felt something strange when she openly claimed him as hers. He is staring at her with unknown emotions.

Cabir:- now, you both can leave. ( to Manik ) Manik, rest she will make you understand.

Manik nods and both stand up to go but are stopped by Cabir.

Cabir:- wait!...... ( while looking nowhere ) BE SAFE!

Manik looks at him innocently and tightens his hold on his guitar case, nervously.

Manik:- don't worry, sir!.......... I am not like those spoiled brats. She ( pointing Nandini ) is safe with me. I won't cross my limit, I promise.

Cabir:- No...... no...... Manik, you took me wrong. I told you to BE SAFE. Nandini is safe with you I know!....... But your dignity is at risk with her.

Listening to him, Manik giggles while looking at Nandini who is shooting daggers at her boss.

Nandini:- I am not a spoiled brat, sir.

Cabir:- you are not less than them.

Nandini flares her nose and grits her teeth.

Nandini:- then, let me be honest, SIR!...... today you are looking like an EYESHADOW PALETTE, filled with all bright colors. ( turns her gaze towards Manik and asks ) Am I right, shy boy?

Manik looks into her angry eyes and nods immediately like an obedient student making her smirk.

Cabir:- ( yelled at her back ) I am your boss...... for god's sake show some respect to me!

Manik looks at him with a pitying look and again looks at the fierce girl who doesn't care about anyone.

Cabir called Nandini to make her stop in mid and shout.

Cabir:- I am taking these aspirins ( showing her tablets ) daily in the office for headaches only because of you. So, I will cut this expense from your salary.

Nandini rolls her eyes and closes the door with a bang making the frame fall once again but this time at her exit. Manik heard the noise and understood what happened inside and the next second heard Cabir's yell.

IT'S 11......!

From the other side, Nandini also yells back.

Nandini:- keep counting........

Manik looks at her and then at himself with a pitying look.

Manik:- ( thought ) Am I going to be a ROCKSTAR or a ROCK+STAR in the sky. It depends on this girl. WHERE AM I STUCK? 

To be continued...