2. THE HEADACHE!

Cabir dialed a number on his intercom and asked sacredly to send HER in.

Cabir:- send the HEADACHE in.............

Manik looks at him confusingly seeing him scared of a girl but soon his gaze falls on the door which opens with a bang. The door opened with so much force that the photo frame which was kept beside the door on the table fell breaking once again.

From the same door, a girl walks inside as nothing happened. She is wearing normal jeans with a top, not looking less than a fairy in simple attires. The first thing which Manik noticed is her big doe eyes and her natural puffy red-tinted cheeks. According to Manik, her lips can give sleepless nights to anyone and she is perfectly thick from the right places. In short, she is the epitome of beauty. His eyes are just stuck on her and notices her small to small features. This is the first time that he is noticing any girl so closely. Although he never looks at any girl because of his shy nature except one in the past.

Manik comes out from his admiring session hearing Cabir's statement.

Cabir:- ( while palming his face ) finally 10!

Hearing him, Manik looks at the fallen frame which is joined by white tape from every possible place. But soon his eyes again fall on the girl who picks up the frame and walks towards them with a sheepish smile skipping his heart.

The girl:- ( while giggling at her act ) Sorry!...... This won't happen again, I promise.

Manik felt a sudden jolt hearing her melodious voice. Her giggles were like a cherry on the top.

Cabir:- ( with a crying face ) How many times will you apologize for breaking the same frame? ( took the frame from her hands ) NANDINI, you broke the same frame 10 times from the day of joining this office.

"NANDINI......................... What a sweet name like her voice and her", thought Manik.

Nandini:- ( with sharp eyes ) uff...... And from the day of joining the office, I have been working with white tape in my pocket. Don't you know about this effort of mine for the company?

Cabir:- ( while palming his face in distress ) this is not an effort. It's how you cover up your mistakes.

Manik is enjoying this banter like a silent spectator. Well frankly speaking he is noticing only Nandini with the corner eyes while keeping his face emotionless. His lips are stretching into a smile seeing the cute scene and to hide his smile he opts to drink water.

Nandini:- ( while widening her eyes, dramatically ) MY MISTAKES!..... Really? Is it my mistake that everyone falls for my hotness?

The next second, the water stuck in Manik's throat making him choke, hearing her. On the other hand, for Cabir all this is common.

Cabir:- from where does your hotness come?

Nandini:- what do you mean by that? Don't you know that I was born hot!

Seeing the conversation going from the frame to the hotness, Cabir wants to bang his head on the table. With a defeated look he joined his hands and said.

Cabir:- I am sorry, Nandini. It's my mistake that I kept the frame on that table knowing that because of your hotness this will fall every day.

Nandini:- ( while pulling his cheeks ) aww..... How cute, my CUTU BOSS! You look cutest when you apologize. ( mischievously ) So, keep doing that and don't worry I will repair this.

Saying this she picks up the frame from the table and takes out the white tape from her pocket. Sincerely she pasted the frame and handed it back to the Cabir. This is the quality of her that Cabir likes the most, that is her sincerity while working.