Chapter.20

"She is my Childhood friend you're no right to do something like that to my friend."

No one's pov

Hyunjin's eyes went wide "Eric! You said you want to discuss in a good way. What is this?" riki said and pull hyunjin beside him "So now you take a side of him?" riki sigh, he went a little closer to eric and hold his arm "Can you please go back? I will settle this down. Don't worry." eric nod softly, he walk toward the door. Then he go out from the house.

"So you really do that?" riki ask hyunjin while two of them walk toward the couch "Its up to you what do you want to believe." riki sigh again. He put his hand on hyunjin's shoulder "You're my twin brother.. So i know you don't do that. And i think there is something that we didn't know about seongha. She seem so suspicious."

"but are you okay?" he ask hyunjin which is looking at the floor "I don't care about those rumors but-" "Felix?" hyunjin nod, his hand running through his hair "What if he don't believe me?" riki hug hyunjin once again and pat his back softly "I'm sure he will understand one day."

_________

"I already did something that you ask. Yeah.. Can you please wait? Ish i know how to handle this. My money? What?! I do your work. Please i need my money. What? I killed a wrong person? Oh gosh.. Yeah.. Hm. Okay i will get rid of him as fast as i can. Such a burden."

she put the phone beside her and rest her head on the couch "Umm. Seongha who are you talking to just now?" Yuna ask her, sit down on the couch "You don't need to know about it though." Yuna sigh, she walk to the counter and take some food that she bought earlier. She put it on the table and ask seongha to join her "Did he really do that to you?" seongha avoid the question, she continue with eat the food "I ask you a question girl. Answer me. Unless he didn't do that."

She almost choke her food. She glare at Yuna and sigh "He really do that." Yuna still look at her "How are you so sure bout' that." she take a sip from her water and put it back on the counter "You really don't believe me..?" seongha said with an eyes that fill with a tears "He really do that to me. Yeah maybe i don't have a prove but why can't you just believe me? What is so special about him that you don't want to believe me?" seongha get up from her seat and make her way to the bedroom. But that doesn't mean Yuna would believe every word that she said to her. She know that seongha is playing some trick with them

'This girl really think i believe her? Huh. She even use Seonghwa's name. She think i didn't notice? Seongha.. Is just your nickname name right.' yuna thought. After eat the food yuna put the dishes in the sink and wash it. She suddenly hear a shout from seongha's room, so she go near and peek.

"You can't ask me to do everything at the same time! You think i'm a robot? Your servant?! Fuck off!" Yuna shock by the other act. She knock the door "What do you- i mean come in." seongha sigh, she look at yuna then look at the floor back "Who are you talking to just now?" seongha glare at her and roll her eyes "Just mind your own business can you?" she lay her head on the pillow, close her eyes so that yuna can get out from her room "i'm so tired of this. Can you just drop the act?" seongha open her eyes. Now she like the sight that yuna is not in her bedroom

_________

Felix is sitting on the sand while he put his feet in the water make his finger play with it. He didn't want to think of anything right now. He just want to calm down and relieve. Felix didn't believe either about the rumors. Because he know hyunjin would never do such a things he just still mad.. mad at himself because didn't let hyunjin explain and still he can't even feel calm because he still thinking about the earlier thing. Did he saw the right thing or no.