Chapter.6

No one's pov~

"My name is Park Sunghoon and i'm riki's friend and also from the same band, i love to skating that's all"

"Okay riki and sunghoon can sit at the behind which is behind eric and yuna.Eric and yuna raise your hand!" after they raise their hands the both of them sit behind them "Okay what you guys have to do today are...First i will teach you Chemistery and English after that it's your lunch time,then you guys will introduce yourself because we have new student,after that Park Seonghwa will arrange you all seat position,then you can do
whatever you want understand?" the students shout 'Yes we understand Miss Dahyun!'

The lecturer start to teaching the chemistery and most of the students already fell asleep. After the teacher done with chemistery,suddenly hyunjin ask "Miss why did seungmin not in the same class as us?" the lecturer look at hyunjin and say "his score decreased." hyunjin give respon with an 'o' shape of his mouth "Okay now open the English book." the lecturer start to ask question. Felix got all the answer, hyunjin got all the answer too but he don't know how to say the word in english

"Woah Mr.Lee you're good at english!" the lecturer says proudly to felix "Yeah because i use to live in London for 1 year."

(A/N:Sorry i know he's not leaving in london he is living in australia but i have my reason okay?)

"Ouh i see." Said the teacher to Felix. The bell suddenly ring "Okay seonghwa you're the head student you can go to the office for the announcement." Seonghwa smile at the teacher and leave the classroom.'Okay students you can line up outside the classroom to go to the canteen having some lunch'

They were all heading to the canteen to have a lunch "Woah Seonghwa this canteen is kinda huge!" riki said to the head student "I know right? By the way you're hyunjin's twin right? Why did he never tell anyone that he have a twin?" riki wide his eyes "Woah that's too many question, yes i am hyunjin's twin and i don't know why he didn't tell anyone about me." Seonghwa just respon with 'ouh'. Suddenly someone from behind shout 'DDEONGHWAAA!' who is it? Seonghwa look at Hongjoong (aka his boyfriend) he smile at hongjoong and at the same time he feel embarass cause hongjoong shout his name 'ddeonghwa' instead of 'Seonghwa'

"Joong how many time do i have to told you? Don't call me that expecially in the public!" Hongjoong pout and suddenly realize there is someone beside seonghwa "May i know who is this Hwa?" hongjoong raise his eyebrow and point at riki "Ouh this is Hwang Riki! he is the new student in this collage" Seonghwa's answer make hongjoong calm down cause he thought his boyfriend was cheating

~

Hyunjin's pov

Why am i keep thinking am i really play with Sunghoon's heart? Is Sunghoon really love me? Am i really really love felix? If i break up with sunghoon and confess to felix did felix gonna accept me after all i did?

So it's time to go to class back i'm so nervous but i don't know why "Okay it's time for inroducing!" the lecturer said and i was nervous to go to
the front "Annyeong my name is Lee Felix! I love baking and i love brownie, people love to call me kind hearted guy and soft boy but i just recommend you guys to call me Felix" he still cute as before and see? I'm so dumb to let him go just like that after 2 years..

After the half of the students

Ouh it's my turn now i gotta go front "Annyeong, my name is Hwang Hyunjin, now i'm training how to skate and i love dog..that's all i guess..sorry i'm not interesting as riki." why am i so awkward? What the hell was that hyunjin? Arghh ...so now time to know my seat position

<the seat position>

(Hyunjin next to yeonjun)
(Riki next to Felix)
(Han next to sunwoo)
(Seonghwa next to Sunghoon)
(Lia next to Yeji)

Luckily i didn't sit next to him..and now the school time is up "Okay students you all can go back to your dorm cause school time is up but for the new students please wait here first.The new students can go to the office to know your own dorm.That's all thank you." ouh i see..so it's my time to go to the dorm "Hyunjin-ah!" i heard someone shout my name from behind.Ouh it's just Sunghoon "Hyunjin-ah i want you to wear some beutiful clothes tonight,i wanna bring you somewhere and if we're not in the same dorm,you can tell me where are your dorm,i can pick you up."

Why all of sudden he ask me like that? "Okay if you say so..then what time you want to go?" is he bring me to a date? "What about at 7:40?" ouh maybe he is.I got you Sunghoon "Okay bye babe,Heyy you have to go to the office,go faster!!" Sunghoon laughing and waving at me.

So what i have to do now is wear some beautiful cloth? I think this cloth kinda beautiful

<Hyunjin's outfit>

Dingdong!

"How did you know where is my dorm?" like bitch! how did he know i didn't even tell him yet or.."Hyunjin! were in the same dorm you know." ouh so he is "Ouh come in!" gladly it's him "So did you already choose your outfit?" is he really have to ask me about that? "Of course i'm,what about you go take a shower and get ready too." okay now i have to wear that beatiful? outfit.

<Sunghoon's outfit>

<The shoe>

<The shoe>

No one's pov~

"Yaah! Hyunjin are you done?" he ask hyunjin while wear his shoe "Yeah i'm done...Sunghoon do i look good?" he ask for sure "Of cou- w-woah you look b-beautiful.." hyunjin blushing and he don't know why "Thank you,and you look handsome." they staring at eachother "Sorry i didn't mean to stare at you hehe" Sunghoon said and give a nervous laugh "It's okay..Let's go now!"

A/N
Here is the next chapter!! Hope you enjoy it!thanks for reading!
Love y'all💕
Mwaaahh