" Now kirishima !! " Iida shouted .

As kirishima landed a punch in the center to where hangkasa was . The dust unfortunately hid the inside so it was hardly able to see .

Once the dust clears off , the students quickly surrounded to check if the teacher is ok . But their eyes widen in total shock when there was nothing there but a hole on the ground .

" Where is he? " Uraraka and Iida went closer to check followed by the others .

" Please don't tell me , we actually killed him !? " Midorya started to panic .

Just then , the ground furiously shook and large crystals formed in circles caging them . And in the sky was hangkasa laughing .

" Hahaha , what , do you think that will kill me ? " Hangkasa started to dance with glee .

" B-but how !? " Kirishima was beyond impressed , he clearly gathered all of his strength on that punch .

" I'm smarter than you kid , and did you forget I'm the earth elemental master ? You do know I control the ground " hangkasa sipped on his tea that I don't know were that came from .

" HEY !! let us out old man !!" Bakugou shouted that the crystals started to shake .

" Those are very fragile and very magnetic when it comes to skin contact, I'm warning that you shouldn't break them " hangkasa sat down on one of the rocks and only watch them from a far .

" Screw this !! " Bakugou positioned himself to break the crystals in one kick .

" Bakugou !! Stop yo- "

But it was too late , when he broke all the fragile crystals, the whole pieces collapsed on them painfully pricking their sensitive skin ... Except for kirishima ... I think .

" You kids never learn " hangkasa facepalm himself .

Shouts of pain and cries were heard throughout the forest .

.

.

.

.

.

Boboiboy with the pro heroes and Gopal went into the cabin of tok kasa .

The heroes were impressed with the simple yet modern decorations . Tok kasa made some upgrades by allowing to add some modern technology on his cabin . And a little robot helper was still there .

" Come in everybody , I'll cook you something to eat since you traveled far to get here " boboiboy then headed straight to the kitchen and tied an apron on his waist .

" Such a lovely home here young boboiboy " all might commented while sitting on the sofa hogging the space for the others .

" We heard about last night , it must be tiring to keep up with our students behavior , we apologize for that " principal nezu said while boboiboy only laughed .

" Oh not at all sir !! , I really had a lot of fun messing with them , it wasn't tiring at all " boboiboy replied with a big smile on his face that it was almost blinding .

" But you were tired when you arrived , how come if you don't mind me asking? " Nezu added .

" Oh it was because I stumbled on a sleeping gas trap when I left , it was gopal's fault for Failing to tie a knot " boboiboy looked at Gopal unamused by him .

" Hey !! It was Fang's fault for letting me handle a difficult job " Gopal answered back while stuffing his mouth with food .

" Eeeesh , I can still feel my eyes tired"