"It's okay Zayn. I love your mum," He hugged Zayn's mother again. "My mum says hello," He told her.

"Aw, tell her I said hello as well. We'll have to meet up," Harry nodded before making his way over to his two best friends. Niall hugged Harry.

"Let's go," Zayn said and started on a tour of the house. They ended up in Zayn's room, Harry sitting on his bed, Niall next to him, and Zayn on his small sofa.

Harry kicked his shoes off, setting them on the floor. Harry's phone dinged again, a small blush rising to his cheeks when Louis texted him about how much he loved him and how beautiful he was. Luckily no one noticed. He set his phone aside and just sighed happily. 

"Wanna play a video game?" Niall asked after getting bored watching TV for over an hour.

"Ew no," Harry said. "Unless it's Mario Kart,"

"I have Mario Kart," Zayn said and turned on his game, handing everyone a controller.

Harry demanded he play as Rosalina, the other two not interested in playing as her anyway. They chose Toad and Dry Bones. Boring, according to Harry. He sent Louis another text.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: Go to Mario Kart character?

He set his phone aside as the race started.

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Bowser

Harry giggled softly to himself. He was playing a dangerous game, being all flirty with Louis over text right now. He really should change the contact name, but he thought it was funny and didn't want to. Louis didn't know about it, and Harry planned on never letting him see his contact name.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: That's boring. You play as the plain villain? Sounds about right

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Boring? He's a classic! Who do you play as? You seem like a Princess Peach type, but of course that would be boring as the classic damsel in distress. So, who is it?

Harry giggled lightly, covering his mouth to hide the laugh. Zayn and Niall exchanged looks, the giggle not getting past them. They didn't say anything though.

"Ready for the next race?" Zayn asked, breaking Harry away from his phone. He jumped and looked up before he hit send, his cheeks red.

"Oh! Yes. Okay, yeah, hold on," He quickly sent Louis a text back.

To Daddy Lou 👅💦: Rosalina 🥰

He set his phone down, putting his attention back on the TV, continuing the game with his friends.

"So, anyone like anyone?" Niall asked. Harry's cheeks turned a deep shade of red. Luckily no one was paying attention as they were all still focused on the game.

"Nope," He said. Niall rolled his eyes. "You?"

"Nope," He agreed. "Zayn?"

"Nope,"

"Harry, you've been giggling at your phone. I don't think you're texting your mum,"

"It's no one, just a friend,"

"Just a friend? Harry, I love you, but you don't have friends," Harry smacked Niall with his controller. "Ow!"

"Don't be mean. You don't know who I'm friends with," Niall looked away from the TV to look at Harry, a big eyeball following.

"I do, and there aren't many. Harry, we're your friends! We deserve to know!" He pleaded.

"I swear to you, it's no one! If I want to tell you, I will," He was annoyed now. He got up in the middle of the race. "I'm gonna go-" Niall stopped him.