𝟰𝟲 || 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

Start from the beginning

Then it means that ...

His thoughts trailed off as he crosses the ball from his right hand to his left through his legs. He passes it back to his right hand as he tries to get around Akashi.

However, he was left with a gaping mouth when Akashi didn't dare to let him slip away.

The glowing ring in his cold irises burned into Nash's brain.

The blonde clicks his tongue at the roof of his mouth before he makes the rash decision of jumping back for the shot.

As he was raising the ball in the air, it was slapped out of his hand.

You couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle.

Nice try pretty boy - not so pretty personality. But, it's useless against Seijuro when he's in that state. You grin to yourself.

If only you knew what Nash was thinking.

After seeing that now, I'm certain. Nash thinks. He scowls down at Akashi as he descends to the ground.

He's got it.

Akashi's glare hardens as his eyes widen, frightening enough to make a child cry.

The eye!

But, before Nash could confront him, Akashi had already taken off with the ball. He dribbles it at his side, heading straight for Zack.

"You're not getting through!" Zack declares, his long arms spread out in defense.

Bruh... yes he is.

"Out of the way!" Akashi demands as he nears him. Zack only lets out a small "huh?" in reply, slightly offended and confused by his tone.

"This is an order... and remember this." Akashi's lowers his voice as he raises the ball in his right hand before slamming it down, crossing it over to his left and back again through his legs.

With a surprised gasp, Zack stumbles back, slipping over his own feet and landing on his rear end.

Akashi calmly jogs past him towards the hoop, not sparing him a glance as he says:

"My orders are absolute."

Having been met with another player, Akashi swiftly passes it to Kagami. The red-haired male leaps in the air to dunk it in, only for Silver to come back from the dead and slap it out of his hand.

The Jabberwock member wore a fearsome and furious frown, showing his gritted teeth as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Calm down! Set up and score again!" Hyuga tells them from the bench.

Akashi does just that, facing off with Nash again. However, he was surprised when he found that Midorima was being double-teamed by Nick and Zack.

They have no leader so they can't call time outs. Each individual player is making the decisions themselves. You think, leaning back with a sigh. As much as I'd hate to admit it... they actually have brains.

With Nick and Zack double-teaming Midorima, that left one person open.

And that person happened to be Kagami.

"Hey!" He yells as he runs down the court. Akashi sees this and passes it to him.

But, Kagami was met with Silver, forcing him to pass back to Akashi. Silver was quick and big, giving him the chance to pivot and reach his arms out to Akashi.

The first year jumped back and raised his arms for the shot. Just as it was passing him, Silver realised that it was actually a pass to Murasakibara.