Meeple Watch's backstory

In this AU, Toilet isn't fired, but he went to get wires in this story, so that's why he is absent at the beginning. Now, enjoy!

"So, you're sure that it's ok if I repaired in here?" The PC asked.

"Oh, absolutely. Man, it's a shame too. We've gone several months without any patients. Nobody has even stepped foot in this room for quite some time." Cobs replied. 

"Wow. Well, how much time?"

Cobs looked at his broken watch.

"Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that." 

Cobs was in his office, thinking about that time. That was the day some random objects just got in and stole the battery. They needed it for MePhone4. Cobs sighed when he thought of him. He finally had something that could help him to be in control of the world, but then he escaped, taking the MePad with him. Cobs needed to create something, just as advanced as MePhone4. It could become the new MePhone4. 

Cobs thought of the broken watch again. 

"That's it!" He shouted, punching the air in happiness. "A Meeple Watch!"

It was a few weeks later. Cobs finally finished his project. The Meeple Watch was laying on the table, eyes closed. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking a few seconds, before looking around him.

"Hello, Meeple Watch." Cobs said, not in a sweet tone, but rather in a tone of a strict teacher greeting you. 

Meeple Watch sat up.

"It looks like you're fully functional." Cobs said. 

"I put the fun in functional!" Watch said.

Cobs chuckled. 

"Wow, you even have better humor than MePhone4." Cobs said. 

Watch looked at him confused. 

"Uh, well, I mean, you have good humor. Let's say that. You're ready for the tasks I assigned to you?" 

"I'm kinda nervous..." Meeple Watch said, looking down.

"That's because you have emotions. I've programmed you to have them. Don't worry, I have all the means to protect you. Now go do your tasks." Cobs said the last part a bit sternly. 

Watch stood up and walked away to start. He didn't expect to have to work on some tasks, but he decided to listen, since he trusted Cobs. Cobs seemed like he knew what he was doing. 

~

"Oh my god!" Fan exclaimed. He was looking at his phone. 

"What's going on?" Beaker asked, walking over to Fan, holding Present's hand. 

They were in the hotel lobby. Test Tube was working on something in her hotel room. 

"There's- I can't believe it! Cobs actually made a living Meeple Watch! Look!"

Fan showed something on Twitter. Beaker and Present looked. 

"Wow, that's cool dad!" Beaker said. 

Present just nodded, since she doesn't like talking to other people at all. 

"I'm gonna show this to Test Tube." Fan said.

He stood up and ran to Test Tube's room. Beaker and Present just stayed and went to chill again. 

"Test Tube! Look!" Fan yelled as he bursted into TT's room.

"Fan, you could've messed up the experiment!" Test Tube yelled as she prevented a beaker from falling. 

"Oh, yeah, sorry. But LOOK!" Fan showed TT the Twitter post.