Blood

This is short but I enjoyed writing it. Mind you it's a school night and my body wouldn't let me sleep till I got this written down😅. ENJOY!!

♡♡♡   ♡♡♡

You ran. Faster than ever through the familiar forest that surrounded your village. The air felt like fire in your lungs, legs burning, begging to stop. But you pushed on. Mind and body in a panic.

You could hear him behind you. Toying with you as you ran. His manic laughing echoing through the trees and the wind. Followed by his deliberate snapping of branches and twigs. Fear pulsing through you again at each sound.

You could see the glow of the village. You were so close. Pushing your legs harder. Willing them to just get you over the forest lining and into the light filled space. You were so close.

You made a leap over a log that had fallen. The adrenaline sending you flying over it. Till your foot snagged against it, and your body came tumbling to the ground.

Everything felt as if it slowed. Your fall. Time. The man running behind you, chasing you, at speeds you couldn't being to fathom. Even the blood that dripped from you knee. Evidence of your fall.

It all seemed to slow down.

Until another manic almost smug chuckle filled the air around you. And a voice. A single, deep, velvet like voice.

"Your amusing when you run." The voice called out through the dark. "It looks as if you truely believe...you could escape me."

You forced yourself from the ground. Leaves and dirt sticking to the palms of your hands. Your hair in your face. You felt light-headed. Oxygen becoming harder to retrieve from the amount of cardio you had put yourself through.

And before you could comprehend your surroundings. You were thrown back. Violently being pushed against a hard surface. A tree you assumed. But the thought soon vanished. Being replaced with the sight of the man infront of you.

He was tall. 6"3. Towering you like the trees around you. His hair long, black and curled. Framing his face perfect to accompany his sharp nose and full lips. But his eyes.

His eyes were something entirely different.

They were peering down at you with a preditory glare. His dark red orbs staring death into your soul. You couldn't look away. Not even when his expression changed to a smug and hungry look.

"You smell..." he took a deep breath, lowering his head slightly towards you. "...So good."

You were trembling. There was noware to go now. Noware to run now he had you. His hands firm against your hips. Holding you against the tree that so harshly jabbed at your spine.

Slowly, one of his hands reached for the back of your head. Curling his long digits through your hair, pulling back so your neck was exposed to him.

"I love it when you tremble" he spoke softly. Lips brushing against the softness of your exposed skin. "Makes me want to bite into you even more. Human"

You let out a sob. Fearing the event coming next. You grew up all your life believing monsters weren't real. That they were just stories. That's what your mother and father had told you when you were a little girl. That That's what they were. Just stories.

But here infront of you. Holding you at his mercy. Was a real life vampire. And he was going to devour you. Kill you. Like you were a simple meal. Live stock.

"You humans are truely amusing" he laughed. His breath running against your skin. A wet feeling followed. You relized he had just licked you. And again, his tounge darted across your neck.

He was normally a very patient man. But now, with you pressed against a tree with no escape. Not that you could. He felt empowered. Strong. And he wanted more. He could almost taste the sweetness of your blood. Without even puncturing you. He could only imagine what you could actually taste like.

"Fear not. Little girl" he pulled his head back to look at your with hooded blood thirsty eyes. "I promise you will enjoy this just as I"

Without another word the man plunged his fangs deep within your neck. You let out an angony filled cry, as he let out a sigh of longing. Craving more of the sweet sweet liquid that feel from your neck.

He relished in your cries. Wanting more as he pressed his fangs harder. Your hands gripping his shoulders tighter, he let out a groan. Slowly, his fangs retracted from your neck. And he lapped up the blood like a thirst deprived dog.

The pain slowly subsided. The feeling of his tounge against the sensitive wond made your squeak and moan. You stood there shocked at the sound you had made. Till you felt the hardness pressing against your lower belly.

"W-why are you..." you couldn't finish your sentence. The man pulled away. Red trickling from his lips. Smirking.

"Hard?" He questioned, licking his lips. "Effects of drinking blood as good as yours."

Your felt your face turn even redder. The fact he had been turned on while drinking you gave your butterflies. But that wasn't even the worst of it. Your eyes kept falling upon the red on his lips. The thin trickle of blood, your blood, running down his chin. Down his neck.

And the overwhelming longing to lick that blood off of him washed over you. You felt sick at the thought. And yet you loved it.

"I don't think that's a good idea, girl." He had been watching you the entire time. Smirking at the look on your face. He couldn't believe you were the same human. The one who had been running desperately from him. Fear filled. And now, you were staring at your own blood on his face. Want it.

"What isn't a good idea...?" Somehow you found your voice, but you didn't look the man in the eyes. You were still gazing at the red.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He chuckled. His fingers cupping at your chin, lifting your face to gaze at him.

"Why?" You questioned him.

He only stared at you. Watching you carefully. Assesing you. What a strange human. He found himself fascinated. You were only meant to feed him. He was supposed to kill you after feeding on you.

But your words. Actions...eyes. drew him in.

"Because..." His head moved forward, and for a brief moment you thought he would bite you again. But when you felt his lips brush against your ear, you faltered. "I won't be able to stop."

♡♡♡   ♡♡♡

A/N: I know it's short but bare with me. It's the first one so we gotta start somewhere. If you life the vampire idea I can do another one bc I'm head over heals in love with vamp Kylo Ren.

Suggestions are open too btw.

Stay safe x love y'all.