He can exorcised dark magic with a flick of a finger, saving Anastasius from Aeternitas' control, but sadly he cannot do that, he must not change the plots of the story, if he did change the plot it'll be tok troublesome to guess want comes next.

Damian wanted no one to disturb his peaceful life, well he'll make his wish come true once Athanasia is born. Though he don't know how to get out of Claude's protectiveness....that's certainly a huge problem.

"Ja..Bye bye uncle," Damian lazily congratulated, A gust of wind surrounded him and soon enough disappeared leaving a few dust of light. He Teleported.

"Huff..Finally done.." Damian sat down on a couch while also lying his coat on it, that was some go drama, he just wanted to see Anastasius's scared face it was always amusing to see it every now and then.

'Claude is definitely going to kill Anastasius tonight..' He felt something, and thay was a signal for death.

It's been 3 hours since Damian left the party, He decided that the plot has already started, He teleported on the main palace walked around a bit.

"If I remember correctly, Felix in the book once mentioned that Claude killed Uncle in the throne room, or was I mistaken.." Damian mumbled while looking around the halls.

The never looked around seriously on the halls, he just now realized that the halls mostly consisted paintings and golden things. It truly deserved the title as one of the Royal Palace.

Damian smelled a stagnant scent of blood, he took that as a signal that Claude killed Anastasius.

'Almost there..!' Then he stopped at the door of the room, he even almost slipped when he took a sudden break. There he saw Claude's sword cut through Anastasius, and a traumatized Penelope on the floor.

'They don't seem to notice me yet..Oh in the end it is in the throne room,' Damian walked to walked towards the door frame and stood there to watch yet another drama.

"Claude you-" Claude unleashed the sword which made allot more blood to spill, Claude was silent as he turned over to Penelope.

Anastasius feel but Claude seemed to not notice it because of how he was focusing on Penelope. "I loved you, So I'll spare you for this once but if I see you again I'll kill you without hesitation."

Penelope trembled even more and she used all her remaining strength to run, It was silent. Claude ordered Felix to throw Anastasius on the dungeons and let him rot there to death.

Damian who is a little sneaky rat decided to traumatize Felix and Claude."Father, Why is uncle all bloody?" Damian may be a cold child and sometimes evil but that does not mean he kills people, he is just rude to everyone. Felix stopped on his tracks.

Claude snapped out of his anger and looked at his son, His innocent son as been tainted?! Damian's face shows boredom, Claude thought that Damian was too confused at what's happening.

"Damian want are you doing here?" Claude knew about Damian hatred for his uncle and probably him too, but he still cared for his son even if he hates him.

"I was going to get my gift back from uncle, I think the way the gift hit the throne, I think it's broken so I'm here to take it and fix it..." Damian didn't know where he got the excuse but it was very convincing.

"Your Highness it's better if you leave for now.." Felix was speechless he actually did not see Damian for almost 3 months now.

You see Damian is preparing to have his peaceful life, if he leave every now and then people will not worry because he'll just come back, that way when his not around people will know why that he left somewhere again but will come back.