"Your Highness.." His thoughts was interrupted. He put the book down on the table and hopped down the chair.

He walked towards the stairs down to the first floor of the library to meet the servant."What is it?..." Damian bluntly said, He started to act like his original self just 5 months ago, He was tired of acting all childish it all actually started to get boring.

"It is time..Your Highness," Damian walked pass the maid, He was going to change his clothes to a more formal wear.

Today was Anastasius's coronation anniversary, 2nd anniversary. Yeah so Anastasius was enthroned after 3 months he had meet Penelope.

Both Emperor and Empress dies on an accident that he himself didn't know because the death of Aetvum and Morgana was never mentioned on the novel, sucks to be them.

"Leave..I can do it myself." Because of Damian's change of attitude he gained allot of haters. Some rumors even spread around him, They say it's because of how Anastasius' bad influences, some says that he was possessed and many more that he doesn't even care about.

All he cared about now is that, he saw Penelope and Anastasius beginning to be close together, Anastasius was planning something with Penelope.

He quickly changed by using his magic because why not? Since his mentality is more mature he learned to use mana at only the age of 1. The first time he used it, it made a a little accident. He made the vases broke and the paintings chatter, making his while room look ed like it has been attacked by wide beasts, which was true, he was a beast in sheep's clothing.

Damian looked at himself at the mirror, he shifted his gaze on the right, there he saw the randomly made present he prepared for Anastasius, "Alright..All I need is to give this gift to him then I'll leave immediately."

After learning about Anastasius, he started to hate him, mainly because he was doing the best he can to kill him and Claude, to tell you the truth, Aeternitas was the real bad influence here.

Damian ran, He really looked cute running with his little feet.

Why is he not using teleportation? The reason was he doesn't really want to rely on his magic into doing these kinds of normal things. Why both teleporting when you clearly have two feet.

Fast forward, He reach the balm room. everyone was looking at him. Since the two grandparents are now gone and Anastasius began to hate him, many nobles also began to treat him badly.

He didn't felt uncomfortable with the sharp and disgusted gaze from the people, he was already used to it.

"Uncle, here's a gift." Damian let go of the gift and kicked it, the gift flew past Anastasius and it hit the throne, the throne fell, he kicked quite hardly, and the inside of the gift consisted 12 inched tall iron statue of Anastasius, it was heavy. Where did he get the statue? Thank his magic later.

"Damian You-"," That uncle wasn't attempt to kill the emperor, Clearly you said you you won't even care if I throw my gift to you." Damian said bluntly making the others shiver.

They all imagined if the emperor had been hit, he would die in an instant, they can conform that the throne has cracks all over. The gift was heavy and is indeed dangerous if thrown hardly like that.

They can even hardly believe that he was just 3 years old.

"Be great ful that I even thought of attending this stupid party, all celebrating the anniversary of a useless emperor." Damian knew it was harsh, but Aeternitas can't harm him. His unique mana aura can make Aeternitas feel like hell just by standing right beside him or just 3 meters away.