Chappie 2: Meeting the bride in the most unconventional way

Start from the beginning

"I knew this was coming. Why did you do this to me John? Don't I love you enough?" Jess said.

"You don't trust me enough, Jess. And it breaks my heart to know that even you question my friendship with Elena", he replied.

"So you wanna break up with me just because I insulted that little wretch?" Jess asked.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that", John said in a strong voice.

"Oh I will talk however I wish. Why are you defending her like that?"

"Because she is my best friend."

"Is she more important than me?"

"Shut up!! Both of you." I yelled, not being able to take this anymore.

"El listen to me..." John started saying.

I held up my hand and cut him off.

"You listen to me. Are you crazy? Call off the wedding? Just because your girlfriend is over-reacting by seeing us in a close position?" I said

"But she is so suspicious about us" he retorted.

"And, she has the right to...John" I replied.

Jessica stood there in silence. Her eyes were wide and teary.

"Moreover, isn't she the girl you wanted to marry madly before this?" I asked.

"You shouldn't upset the person you love. And I'm saying this to both of you. You guys are behaving like you're in kinder garden." I said

John shook his head and gave me a disapproving look.

"Stop being a jerk now John. I can still see how much you people mean to each other", I continued.

John turned to Jess and they looked at each other.

"Now sort out everything and make sure you guys listen to each other before coming to any conclusion. And Jessica?" I said

"Umm-mm-mm yeah?"

"John is a great guy and don't lose him for stupid suspicions. Besides, I'm not a slut. I'm committed to Edward totally" I said

She gave me a nod and turned back staring at John's eye.

They stood there like a statue for a minute not even blinking. And the next moment, they crashed their lips together.

So much for my speech... but hey, it actually worked.

"Honey I'm so sorry for yelling at you like that" Jess said breaking the kiss.

"Nah! I'm sorry for being so harsh to you" John said pulling her nearer.

They started kissing again ignoring to acknowledge my presence.

When the "sweet romantic kiss" started becoming a heated one, I coughed to make them realise I still existed there.

Guess what?

No response from them. John instead tightened his hold on Jess.

I tried to look anywhere but them. I coughed again. This time more loudly.

I get a response---- they start moaning.

Yeah! Completely ignoring my presence.

I sighed.

"All right guys, I'm gonna wait outside till you...Umm...Finish this off" I said and waited for a reply.

No response again. Why was I still waiting for a response only God knows?

I shook my head, turned on my heels and started walking towards the door.

"El?" John's voice was breathless.

Oh! Now he gets it that he's being an ass with me.

"What?" I asked in an irritated tone.

"Can you please go down the street and get some snacks and drinks?" he said while kissing jess' cheeks.

I can't believe it.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stood there glaring at him and tapping my feet on the floor. He looked at my direction this time and gave me pleading look like a five-year old child.

"Of course. Why not? I just love bringing snacks and drinks for charity" I said sarcastically.

"Great. Then you can bring a movie cd too from the shop in the opposite direction as well. Thank you sweetheart, you're the best" he said smirking at me and giving me a wink.

He turned to Jess and started kissing her again and picked up her in bridal style. He started walking towards the bedroom.

That's my clue to get out of there as soon as possible before they start bombarding my eardrums with all their moaning.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of their house hurriedly. I started walking towards the nearest café and let my mind wander in thoughts.

They are hopeless and helpless in love. I mean who decides to get married after dating for only four months? Edward and I were together for almost a year now but still never discussed about marriage. Not that we didn't want to get married but we were living our days before even thinking of getting married.

John was three years younger than Jessica. Still cupid played its tricks with them and John proposed without giving it much thought. And after what I saw today, I'm glad he did. True love was hard to find.

John was a romantic idiot forever. And since Jessica was also involved in his crazy idea of getting married in a month, only meant she was an idiot just like him.

Conclusion:

"A match made in heaven" I thought out aloud and grinned.

****************************************************************************

Sorry!! But I had to settle in the story first before unleashing the fun.... So buckle up for the next chappiee....

And you know today we got our test results and guess who ranked first?

Oh!! Come on.....

The person who came first is.....

.....NOT ME!!!! Hahahaaha....

It was my boyfriend. My friend and roomate came second.

And I stood in third place.... (Big grin)

It was so unbelievable that even our parents refused to believe us. And the teachers were so shocked since we are not the studying types and always hang around after college hours....

Love,

Xoxo,

Shy.