Chapter 2 - 'She has a gift?!?'

Back with another part! Enjoy! <3

You head into the beautiful village and take in everything. The vibrant colors, the friendly people, the beautiful smells of spices and cooking. You were having the time of your life! No one was giving you dirty looks or whispering behind your back! Everything was going great - until Estrella decided to jump out of your bag and run away after some dog barked at her. You sprint after her while trying to calling her back. "Estrella! Estrella no come back!!! eSTRELLA YOU BITCH GET BACK HE-"

Of course you weren't looking where you were going so you bumped head first into someone. You hear them groan above you, "Oh dios mio, my head" You open your eyes, your own head hurting. You see a boy your age above you, his arms resting beside your head, he must have fallen on you when you bumped into eachother. You take in all his features, his freckles, his brown curly hair, his gorgeous deep green eyes-

"Take a photo if you like it so much mi amor.~" he smirked, snapping you out of your thoughts. He startled you causing you to teleport out from underneath him. His eyes widden when he no longer sees you underneath you. He sits up and looks around before seeing you. "Wh-what the fuck? Did you just teleport?!?' He gets up and heads towards you, making you realise that he's a few inches taller than you.

You start to panic slightly now that someone has seen your power. "N-no, I don't know what you're talking about. I can not teleport nope never have, never will. Cuz- cuz I can't haha..." he stares at you in disbelief and you stare back before turning around and picking Estrella off the ground. "Gotta go bye!"

You start to walk away before bumping into yet another person. This time you fall backwards into the strange boy's arms. "Uh, Camilo? Who's this?" she asks. "LUISA THIS GIRL JUST TELEPORTED FROM UNDER ME!!!!" You wince as the boy exposes you to this incrediblely strong and muscular girl. She looks at the boy in shock. "Abuela just sent me out to find the new girl who apparently has a gift. This couple came up to the casita and told us about their daughter who can teleport, this must be her!"

You stand up and out of Camilo's arms. "I don't know what your talking about. This boy fell and hit his head, he must be hallucinating. I'd get him to a doctor if I were you. Now I have to go, goodby- HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" The strong girl, flings you over her shoulder as if you were a hand towel. "Yeah no can do, you're coming with us."

You protest for a bit but give up after a while, an unhappy look resting on your face. The boy you bashed into was walking behind you and tough girl. "Ah come on mi amor, your face is to pretty to pull that kind of expression. How about this?" Suddenly the boy who was just in front of you was gone and another you was standing right there, a huge grin on her face. Your gaw drops. "How? What? What just happened?" Sudden imposter you is gone and the smiling boy is back, laughing his head off.

"AAAAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! IT WAS HILARIOUS!" You glare at him while he tries to catch his breath. "Should have taken a photo seeing as you liked it so much." You say, your voice laced with sarcasm. The boy stops laughing and looks at you. Quickly that same smirk reappeared on his face. "You're starting to talk like me mi amor, do you like me that much?" You look away, rage painted across your face. Still, you can't help but blush. He was pretty cute after all.

"Camilo stop flirting with her in front of me. Dolores can probably hear you as well." The girl carrying you says. The boys face immediately turns red with embarrassing and you can't help but laugh. "Oh how the tables have turned, Camilo." You say. Camilo shoots you an evil look before turning away, his face still red.

"Ok we're here." You get put back on the ground. "My name is Luisa by the way, welcome to the casita Madrigal. Don't even try teleporting away." You cross your arms, determined to keep the innocent act up. "Well good for you that I can't teleport." All Luisa does is roll her eyes and lead you inside to their kitchen. In there you see a whole family, along with your parents sitting at the table. "Ah Luisa, you found her! Thank you so much my dear." The older lady, who you guess is their Abuela, says.

Camilo barges into the room. "Actually I found her! She bumped into me and I fell on top of her in the streets!" "Not something to be proud of." You mutter under your breath. You see two couples sitting across from eachother, all giving Camilo a strange look. One of the ladies even has a cloud start to apead over her head. "Pepa." The abuela says. The red head starts to stroke her ponytail/plait while repeating "clear skies" over and over.

"Anyways," Abuela says, turning everyones attention on you. "Is it true that you can teleport my dear girl?" You look at your parents reluctantly, and see them looking back at you. You could tell that they were pushing for you to use your gift. You turn back to the older woman and answer question truthfully. Her manner doesn't change, which was strange to you. You expect her to jump up and start calling you a witch or somthing.

"Do you think you could show us a demonstration?" She asks calmly. "Uh... ok? Where do you want me to teleport, it has to be somewhere that i've seen before." Camilo pipes up. "Teleport to the street we fell over at and pick a flower off of the near by bush. That specific type of flower is only grown there." You nod and image it in your head. Then with a puff of purple smoke you're there. You walk over to the bush and pick one of the flowers off the bush.

You teleport back to the kitchen, flower in your hand and purple smoke surrounding you

You teleport back to the kitchen, flower in your hand and purple smoke surrounding you. The whole family looks shocked, especially the abuela.

"She has a gift?!?" A girl with green brimmed glasses says. Then, havoc breaks loose.

~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this Chapter! Hopefully I'll have a new one out soon! Have a good day/night my lovelies <3