"JEONHAE JUGO SIPEO SEULPEUN SIGANIIIII!!" They all shout except Jaehyun making him laugh.

"SARANGHAE NEOL I NEUKKIM IDAEROOOO! GEULYEO WASSDEON HEMAEIMUII KKEUT!!!" They all shout, even Jaehyun.

"I SESANG SOG ESEO BANBOG DOE NEUN, SEULPEUM IJEN ANNYEOOOOONGG!" They all sing as they laugh. They arrive at Doyoung's house, throats starting to hurt from all the shouting.

"Doyoungggggg hurry up we're outside!" Taeyong says into the phone and Doyoung chuckles before coming outside, everyone waving at him. Everyone except Jaehyun of course, who was too 'busy' checking his phone.

"Now we have our next problem. How are we gonna fit?" Yuta says and everyone shrugs trying to think of something.

"Ten looks like you're going in the trunk."

"I- bitch I'm not going in the fucking trunk!"

"Well what are we gonna do? Take one for the team!"

"You want me to die?!"

"I wouldn't oppose it." Ten and Yuta bicker making everyone laugh and roll their eyes.

"Guys, Taeyong can just sit on my lap." Jaehyun says and Taeyong blushes while everyone thinks before nodding in agreement.

The two get out of the car and Doyoung goes in, sitting next to Seulgi as Jaehyun climbs into the car with Taeyong after him.

"Comfortable?" Jaehyun asks teasingly and Taeyong slaps him on the shoulder as he blushes a deeper red.

"Get a room already!" Ten shouts as he gags loudly and everyone shouts in agreement as Taeyong tries to hide his red face and Jaehyun laughs as he wraps his arms around the older's waist.

"You're really cute when you're flustered. We should sit like this more often." Jaehyun whispers into Taeyong's ear as they drive off. Taeyong playfully punches him in the arm but he has to admit. He does like it...

"We just ended things and they're already acting like this?" Doyoung thinks to himself as he feels a small ping in his chest.

"Guys y'all ready for the next song?!" Ten shouts as he plays the next song making everyone scream as they hear the iconic flute.

"EVERYNIGHT IN MY DREAMS, I SEE YOU! I FEeEeEeEeEL YOUUU!" Ten shouts and everyone starts to fake sob.

"ONCE MOREEE YOU OPEEENN THE DOOR AND YOUR HERE IN MY HEART AND! MY HEART WILL GO ON AND ONNNN!!" They all sing terribly as they hit their chests and scream their hearts out. I mean its Celine Dion, who wouldn't?

"My throat feels like sand paper." Yuta says as he graspes it making everyone laugh, knowing they feel the same.

"Hurry up lets get a spot on the beach before everyone takes them!" Taeyong shouts as he runs onto the sand with Seulgi and Ten leaving Jaehyun and Yuta to carry the heavy stuff as Doyoung grabs the picnic basket. Jaehyun practically glaring at Doyoung the whole time.

"Do you have problem?" Yuta asks as he steps in front of Doyoung, blocking Jaehyun's view of him. Jaehyun just clicks his tongue and walks off to the beach.

"You didn't have to do that." Doyoung says making Yuta smile softly.

"But I wanted to." He smirks before closing the trunk and walking off to the beach leaving a flustered Doyoung trying to comprehend what just happened.