"Hello?"

"The kids said they wanted to talk to Sungchan." Jaehyun says making Taeyong giggle as he puts the phone on speaker and holds it in front of Sungchan.

"Sungchan?" The said boy looks at the phone and grabs it with excitement.

"Hello Mark!" He says and everyone coos as the laughter of all the kids echos through the car.

"Sungchanie my boyfriend!" They hear through the phone followed by giggles and everyone's jaw drops.

"I not your boyfriend Hyuckie!" Sungchan shouts with pink cheeks.

"Yes!" Donghyuck giggles.

"This man is almost four and has more pull than me." Yuta fake cries making everyone laugh as the toddlers continue to talk on the phone.

"Tell Jae we're here!" Taeyong says into the phone as he starts to unbuckle Sungchan from his seat. He takes the seat out as Sungchan runs to the front door.

"My boyfriend!" Donghyuck shouts with a giggle as the door swings open and he wraps his arms around Sungchan.

"No!" Mark says as he pries Donghyuck from Sungchan and glares at his so called 'best friend.'

"Guys y'all see that love triangle." Yuta says from the car as he points at the three.

"New favorite drama." Ten says as he eats his imaginary popcorn making them laugh.

"Hey Taeyong!" Mrs. Jung says as she takes the car seat from the younger.

"Hey Mrs. Jung! Thank you for taking care of Sungchan." He says and Mrs. Jung just waves him off.

"No need to thank me! Who's ready to go to the park?" She asks and all the toddlers cheer.

"Jaehyun hurry up! My future son-in-law is waiting for you!" She shouts into the house making Taeyong blush a deep red.

"Mom!" Jaehyun shouts with his ears a bright red as he runs down the stairs and his mom gives him an innocent smile.

"Let's go, bye mom!" Jaehyun says as he gives her a playful glare and grabs Taeyong's hand as he goes to the car.

"Hey Jaehyun!" The rest of them greet as the two get into the car and he gives them a wave.

"Now it's just Doyoung." Ten says and Jaehyun almost frowns but catches himself before he does and just nods along with everyone else.

"I'll text him that we're on our way!" Taeyong says as he pulls out his phone.

Doie 🐰

hey we're on our way !!

okay :)

"Why does he have him as a nickname." Jaehyun thinks to himself as the jealousy start to boil inside of him. Taeyong drops his phone back into his lap and rests his head on Jaehyun's shoulder making the younger smile.

"He makes it so hard to stay mad him..." Jaehyun thinks to himself as he intertwines their hands.

"Guys you ready for this..." Ten says as he puts on the next song making everyone hyped as they hear the intro.