Chapter 11

(Regie POV)

I sit there starring at the ground with my eyes widen. What just happened? Oliver likes me... Back? How is that even possible. 

"Regie? you good?" Someone asks me. I look up, its Oliver.

"Oh uh, yeah! why wouldn't I?" I ask nervously laughing.

"Because... Your weird sometimes." He answers laughing back.

"Alright, just stop flirting and let's film." Sebastian interrupts.

"I agree with him." Darren agrees with Sebastian.

"That's because y'all be making out like; Mwah Mwah." Justin says making an invisible person and kissing it. Sebastian goes over to Darren.

"This is how it really is," Sebastian says grabbing Darrens face and trying to kiss him.

"Hell Naw!" Darren says pushing him away.

"Yea, we aren't doing this." I say getting up and starting to walk away.

"Wait for me, man!" Darren says running up to me. We both start walking away but Ryan and Justin come in and push us back to the group. "That was my get away, but I didn't get to get away." Darren Joked making everyone laugh.

"Let's start filming already." Oliver said laughing.

(After filming) (3rd Person POV)

Regie said night to everyone and went to his room. He remembered about when Oliver confessed. Why didn't he say he liked him back? 

Later Regie heard a knock on his door. He got up from his bed and went over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, can we talk?" Someone asked.

"Uhm... Y-yeah." Regie stuttered, he then let Oliver in his room, he then shut the door and sat down on his bed. Oliver sat down next to him.

"You uh- remember when, I guess you could say I got Exposed?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah... what about it?" Regie asked.

"Yeah uhm, you don't need to be embarrassed about it, I know you don't like me back and-" Oliver explained but got cut off.

"Who said I didn't like you back?" Regie cut off Oliver.

"Wait, what?" Oliver asked.

"You heard me." Regie said smirking.

"You like me back?" Oliver asked smiling.

"Yea..." Regie answered smiling back. Oliver then kissed Regie. Regie wasn't able to kiss bac because it was only a small kiss, and he was to surprise too. Regie looked at Oliver's lips. Regie kissed Oliver again but this time grabbing neck making Oliver wrap his arms around his waist...

TBC...

THIS IS SHORT IK.