Chapter 2

(3rd person POV)

Darren woke up at 12:15. He was walking downstairs with no shirt on and some grey sweats on. Sebastian was the only one downstairs.

"Did you just wake up?" Sebastian asks.

"Yea..." Darren responds in his morning voice. Sebastian turned his head the other way.

"don't you think it's kind of late to wake up at?" Sebastian asks again not looking at him.

"Why are you looking away?" Darren asks.

"What do you mean?" Sebastian asks looking down at his phone. Darren walked over to him and grabbed his chin and moved it so he looked at him.

"Are you blushing?" Darren asks smirking.

"No! Justin put blush on me early before everyone left!" Sebastian says embarrassed.

"Sure~" Darren says looking at him weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sebastian asks raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not looking at you like anything." Darren says removing his hand from his chin and walking to the kitchen.

"Sure~" Sebastian says mocking him. "You probably want a kiss," Sebastian teases making his lips into a kissing type.

"Nah man, I'm not gay," Darren replies.

"With everything you do, it sure seems like it." Sebastian says coming behind him and whispering in his ear.

"Get away weirdo." Darren says pushing him away with his should because he's washing his hands. Sebastian wraps his arms around Darrens shirtless stomach.

"No," Sebastian teases him.

"AYO! TO CLOSE MAN! TO CLOSE, I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU LIKE THIS." Darren says while splashing water at him making him back away. 

"It's a joke man, a joke!" Sebastian says laughing backing away.

"Better be." Darren says turning off the sink and drying his hands. That kind of hurt Sebastian...

"Yeah uhm... they should be back in like any sec-" Sebastian says getting cut off by everyone walking in.

"WASSUP GUYS!" Ryan yells walking into the kitchen joining Sebastian and Darren.

"Nothing, what about you?" Sebastian asks while Darren turns around then leaning on the counter.

"Hey, Ryan~" Darren flirts as a joke. That's when Sebastian gets jealous.

"Ay, ay! don't come close to me." Ryan says making Darren laugh. Everyone else walks in.

"Ooooo~ Darren, nice body," Oliver says winking at him. Sebastian clenches his jaw.

"Thanks man, Like my abs?" Darren flirts back.

"Of course." Oliver winks at him again. Darren smirks. Sebastian leans on the counter leaning next to Darren putting his arm over Darrens shoulder. 

"What are we doing today? It's only 12:37," Justin asks.

"I don't know, we just went shopping." Kane says walking over to the fridge and opening it.

"I don't know either," Regie says and sits on the counter.

"Well, I just woke up at 12:15" Darren says.

"Wait, that makes me think, who has the deepest voice?" Sebastian asks.

"Let's see," Ryan replies. "I'll go first." He says coughing getting his voice ready.

They all do their voices and laugh at everyone's voices. They then go and play ping pong and other random things and have fun. It was basically a fun day. They did team games, partner games, they even got another YouTube video filmed. It was a great day to be with the group, literally an amazing day.

TBC...      :)