Chapter 10

(3rd Person POV)

 Sebastian threw Darren up from the chair and pinned him to the wall.  Darren let it happen for some reason. Usually, Darren would push him off. But ever since they confessed. He kind of felt more comfortable to doing things because he knew if someone had caught them, they didn't have to stop liking each other, Right?

Sebastian went to Darren neck and started kissing it. Why was Sebastian doing this? He didn't really know. He felt Comfortable now. Sebastian started to unbutton Darren flannel making himself follow each button with his mouth. Sebastian then stopped kissing him and threw him on the bed, then going on top of him. Sebastian started kissing Darren on the lips. Just then, they heard a knock on the door. 

"Uh, Coming!" Darren yelled to them pushing Sebastian off him and grabbing his flannel not caring to button it.

"Hey, have you seen Seb?" Kane asked. Darren forgot they had to film.

"Uhm! n-no not at all," Darren lied.

"Oh well, can you help us search for him?" Kane asked.

"Oh uhm, yea- of course..." Darren said and looked behind him, telling Sebastian to do something once they leave. Darren and Kane then both left his room and went to 'search' for Sebastian.

While they were searching, Seb exited the room and ran outside so no one could see him. He then shut the door and then got ready and opened the door.

"I'm home!" Sebastian yelled to everyone.

"Oh! there you are! we thought you went missing!" Oliver said worried.

"nah, after you left the room, I told Darren I'm going for a walk." Sebastian 'explained'.

"But Darren told me he didn't see you," Kane said kind of suspicious.

"I thought he would be home by then, that's why I said that," Darren 'explained' more.

"oh! you should've just said he went for a walk then!" Kane said smiling.

"Sorry not sorry?" Darren asked shrugging his shoulders.

"Yea whatever." Regie cut in making everyone laugh.

Everyone then went and sat in the living room.

"alright, before we start filming! can we just settle things in?" Oliver asked.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked.

"Well, there's some weird tensions between some members," Oliver explained.

"Like, liking tensions?" Ryan asked.

"Yes," Oliver responded simply. "like, Darren and Sebastian, what's going on?" Oliver said making both of them quickly turn their heads to him.

"What?" Sebastian asked.

"Yea, what's going on?" Oliver asked.

"Nothing!" Darren replied making Sebastian nod his head.

"Well, I'll tell them then," Oliver said. "Ok members! Sebastian and Darren like each other, and I know that your probably like, 'how do you know that?' well I know that because I caught them kissing and they confessed to me." Oliver explained making everyone look at the two starring down at the ground.

"Alright, you can tell them that," Darren said. "But Members!" Darren said standing up making everyone look at him. "I have to say that Oliver has been liking three people, and one was me, ever since he saw me and Seb, he of course lost feelings, but for those other two. I have to say those two are Justin and Regie." Darren explained now making everyone look at Oliver.  

"One actually, that's regie. I've lost feelings for Justin because I feel like he's dating Mr. Ryan," Oliver explained.

"Hold up! what is happening?" Manager ty asked.

TBC...

I finally uploaded!