With a cute little smile, his lashes fluttering innocently as he swivelled on his heel to face him, Jeongguk let out a breathy sigh.

"I believe it was, 'COOCHIE-PHOBIC-DYKE', Namjoon." He gave him his signature toothy bunny grin. He knew it'd melt his heart.

Not that Jeongguk was trying to- been there, fucked him. Not a good experience but the poor guy was a good friend so he'd give him that.

Plus, Jimin was nowhere to be seen right this minute.

The duo let out a short burst of laughter.

"How oxymoronic of them." His hyung shook his head. "Would have thought they'd have upped their game by now."

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulders in agreement.

Namjoon gazed at him a while before his smile faded a little.

Oh shit, here it was. "You disappeared last Saturday, Jeon. I was supposed to ask you about it but I forgot, are you alright?" Namjoon asked, concern illustrated across his handsome features.

"Fine." Jeongguk nodded convincingly. Was he? He wasn't too sure.

"Really, because Jimin told me you were getting dicked-down again," he pursed his lips together. "Were you?" It seemed like it was supposed to be a joke but Namjoon sounded deadly serious.

Curse Jimin and his fat mouth.

"You know me too well, hyung." Jeongguk added with a sheepish laugh, playing with his backpack traps as he rolled on the balls of his feet.

It was the only real reason he attended Jimin's parties in the first place. Because God expected nothing more from him.

In fact, other than that he'd rather do anything else in the world than mingle with drunk teens who didn't know how to make a conversation without slurring their words.

"Was it that guy you got out the car with this morning?" He pointed out. Oh, he saw then, not to Jeongguk's surprise. Namjoon was onto everything these days.

He saw Taehyung Kim.

"Jeongguk, I told you I'm free to give you a lift now, I got my driver's licence-"

"No, hyung, that's..." Jeongguk licked his lips. He didn't really want Namjoon worrying about him. Jimin did enough of that.

That's all they ever did. Worry because his parents never did. Because before his parents, he was well-mannered. He was quaint and proper, everything they'd want in a golden child.

Beneath the surface, Jeongguk was like any other boy his age.

Desperate for attention.

"My sister's boyfriend..." The younger trailed off, mumbling softly. He was more than just his 'sister's boyfriend' but Jeongguk was going to let Namjoon figure that out.

"Oh that's alright then." Namjoon said approvingly, crossing his arms across his muscled chest.

No, it certainly wasn't, but Jeongguk wasn't going to give him an insight as to way that was the case. He should really have taken that as his cue to leave and head down the corridor to class.

The bell had already rung and students were filing out of the hallway, out of sight and, hopefully, out of earshot.

Namjoon almost looked... content.

Jesus Christ, what's he being serious? Was Jeongguk really going to get away with it that easily?

Namjoon looked like he was going to go on his merry way... until it had dawned upon him that Jeongguk's promiscuity was not constricted against the boundaries of fidelity and his face contorted into one of half realisation and then indispensable disgust.