Chapter 1

Peyton POV

Senior year started today and I was excited. Oops, sorry! I'm Peyton Thompson. I'm 5'5". I have long light brown hair. I have hazel eyes and I'm 17. I've had a crush on August for 4 years now. We've gone to the same school and have been in the same class since 1st grade. I hope this year was same. I got up at 6:15 and took a shower and moisturized. I brushed my teeth then got dressed. I was going to wear a sunflower short sleeve crop top, light wash shorts, and yellow Toms. I put my hair in a messy bun and added a white bow. I grabbed a Nature Valley bar, kissed my mom and dad goodbye, got my car keys, got in my Lexus NX, and was off to school. 

At school

When I got to school, I texted my bitch Casey and we met in the lunchroom."Hey bitch! I haven't seen your ass since the summer! How're you and Zane?" "We're good. We ha- wait where's Shane?" Shane is our gay best friend. He came out in freshmen year and we all clicked. "I'm right here bitches, don't sweat." As we were laughing at Shane's dumb ass, August walked into school. I didn't look at him because he had his hoe Gabby on his arm. "Bitch I know you saw August and his pet come in!" Shane said. I nodded." I hope that bitch keep her flea infested ass away from me." Shane and Casey busted out laughing. I checked my phone and it was 7:55 and class started at 8:00. "Bye bitches! See y'all at lunch!" We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I hope senior year is different. If August and I don't' end up together, I hope a bitch ain't riding solo all year, that's for sure!