Chapter 18

She woke up the next morning with the chills. Why was that? She's just 2 more days away. Away from getting what she wanted. Well half of what she wanted. Of course not the full thing because if she did, it would be over. But who knew that you can't always get what you want? Today she was doing flips all around. She was excited and she didn't even know why. Well I'll tell you why. She had an interview and that interview was her ticket to the big time. If she does well, all well ends well. She got up and looked around in her closet with the biggest smile on her face. But there was something she was forgetting. But what? She looked through the closet for something cute yet professional. Lately that's all she can wear. If she wore anything different, he'd probably keep her locked away in her room. Not that he didn't like her style but he just didn't want others to see. So basically anything she wears must be approved by him or its bye bye see you in a little bit to lecture you on what to wear. She laughed at the thought.

"Hi princess. Did the king awake yet or do you want to?" Kelly teased. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want? I have places to be and people to see." She said. She rolled her eyes. "What I meant to say is that the Master would like to see you." She said. She nodded. "You also know that your punishment is still on right?" She asked. "No. He says otherwise." She said. Kelly crossed her arms over her chest. "This just keeps getting better and better. Fun. I can't wait for the ending to this story." She smirked. This drew her attention. "Story? What story?" She asked. "Marano. My office." She heard him call. She looked at the smirking girl. She wanted to slap it off her face but her mom taught her better than that.

"Yes?" She asked as she approached his desk. He smiled as he seen her approach. "What is that?" He asked looking at her crop top. "Its a top." She replied. "No. Thats a bra." He said. Told you. "No. Anyway what did you wanna see me about?" She asked. "Your interview is in an hour. And that needs to go." He said. She giggled. "What? The girls have to breathe. And I'm ready for it. I won't fail you. I know you have your doubts but I'll do my best for you." She said. He smiled. "Doubts? No. I believe in you. And plus you have a photoshoot afterwards and seriously I want another top. This is not working." He said blinking multiple times.She walked in all the way closing the door behind her completely. She smirked. "Why? You don't own me." She said. He approached her. "I think I do." He said putting his hands in his pockets and smirking at her. "Since when?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "Since the day I stepped foot in this place." He said. She scoffled and rolled her eyes.

"If only that were true huh? I mean the last time I checked, I'm my own person. I don't take orders from you or anybody. And I definately don't take bull--"He stopped her. He glared at her. "Oh no. Its okay when you do it but its like I took off my top in front of a whole club of guys when I do it huh?" She asked. He rolled his eyes. "Someone has a day breaker today." He said. "Clearly that's not your business and how the hell do you...." She stopped as his eyes pierced right through her. "Um... I guess I'll just have to go." She said. He smirked. He knew it as soon as her cheeks turned a rose red. "No. Your going tell me this now." He said.

She gritted her teeth. Not because was mad but because he was amused by her. She wanted him to take her seriously and if he looks like he's about to laugh, doesn't make it okay. It kinda pisses her off. "Alright Lynch. Just tell me what you want." She said. "I thought we've been over this. It's Master to you." He said. "I'm like the rest of your flock. I'm special."She said putting her hands around her face to make herself look like an angel. He gushed at how adorable she looked as she rolled her eyes. "Ew." She said pushing his shoulder. He sat on his desk as he pulled her with him smirking. "You know your not helping. What-so-ever."She said. "But you just look so cute. I can't take you seriously." He laughed. She pouted. "Okay. Fine. I'll just leave then." She teased. He held her tightly.

"Not without this." He said. She raised an eyebrow. He reached behind him and gave her a sheet. She looked at it. This made her throat run dry. "Oh. This..um...Why do you have this?" She said. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "That's my next company establishment." He said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stared at the sheet. "Oh...Are you sure this is your plan?" She asked nervously. "Of course. I have my groups who agree. And if you pass your interview, I'll have it all. And so will you." He said boping her nose. She smiled slightly. 'Oh no.' She thought. "Why are you doing it so soon?" She asked. "Because Laura. I'm not gonna rule the world. Lynch has become a monopoly. And now that it is, it will dominate every other business out there. If I can get them to join me, its done. No one and I mean no one can stop Lynch from taking over the
world." He said.She felt a shiver run down her back. "But since I don't have them, I'm in jeporady. Anyone can take control. And for that I'm gonna secure my place." He said. He kissed her. She kissed back then pulled away. "And when I say anyone can take control, I mean anybody. Even you..."He whispered as she froze. She looked at the paper. 'This means war.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know if I can drop any more hints on this! I'm sure you guys will hate me. Stay tuned and really!? You guys just had to get this to 11.5K already!? What am I gonna do with ya!? Thank you so much! I love you guys!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥