Chapter 5

"Alright. I need you be professional yet sexy and then yet serious." He said. "Mind as well staple my dress to the curtains too." She rolled her eyes. "I don't like your tone." He said. "When have you?" She asked. "Point taken. Take that pretty face of yours and give me what you got." She blushed but it was very faint. I mean he called her face pretty. But deep down, she couldn't stand the guy. "Alright. Places everyone." He called. She got up and walked to her screen. She stood in front of it. She thought of a way to present her looks but combine it with what he wants it done. So, she posed her fierce female face as she put her hands in the jacket pockets. The photographer snapped the pictures as she kept posing for them. Lynch started to get anxious. The girl was pure beauty. She looked way better than he thought she would. He admired her diva side and this made her look even better. One thing is for sure though. The girl was sincerely beautiful and Lynch company is gonna be around for quite sometime.

"Alright! Break." The photographer called. She nodded and sat on her prop. He walked over. "How was I?" She asked. Not that she cared what he thought of her. "Your a star." He winked. She bit her cheek. "But these photos are incrediable. I'd work on your posture. Your face and mind is there but then a little loose. Relax your stiff." He said. Why was he giving her advice? "Okay. Thanks." She said politely. "Stretch." He instructed. She nodded and did so. He looked at her outfit. "Nope. Wardorbe change!" He said snapping his fingers calling over the wardorbe girl. She brought over a rack filled with clothes. "Something longer than this." He said. She looked through it. "How about this sir?" She asked as she pulled out a dress. It was silver and very shiny. He held it against her. She rolled her eyes. "No. That outfit is is perfect." He said looking at the glittering red jacket. "So?" She asked. He handed her the clothes. "Change. Be back in 2 for hair and less makeup." He said and walked away. She rolled her eyes.

"Cut. Okay. Now." He paced."That was good but your still tense." He told her. "Can I quit?" She asked. "Think about your mom." He said. She tensed up even more. "Watch it." She said. He put his hands up. "Think of a moment you were happy." He said. She started to relax. He held her shoulders. "Concentrate on my voice and close your eyes." He said. She nodded and did so. He took a deep breath. "Now. In." He said demonstrating. She took a deep breath in. "Out." He whispered. She breathed out. "Now open your eyes." He said. She did so. Only to be face to face with him. He was so close he could see the foundation on her face. She looked into his chocolate brown eyes. You could just melt looking into them. She shook her head and backed away. "Sorry." She said. He chuckled. "No problem. Go knock em' dead." He winked. She was drop dead goregous. He was not gonna lie. Then her feminine side of her fierceness just brought it all together. The faces she was making made the guys go crazy. His intentions were now bigger. Why just use a female when you can have both also a male? Make them both the cover but he'd need someone as good looking and fit like himself for this. But who?

"You know we can't." She said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Why not? Its not like Lynch will know anyway." He said. "Well baby. There's 3 things you should know about him. 1. He's intelligent. Brilliant even. 2. He's fast and knows about everything around him. Even us. And 3. His mom let him run the company for a reason. He might not come off a certain way but the guy has some serious guts. He takes everything seriously." She told him. "Big woop. Such a tough guy." He rolled his eyes. "Do you wanna disappear?" She asked him. "Not at all." He said. "Okay then. Now shut up and kiss me." She smirked. He took her offer. She was right about several things about him and she knew them very well. He knew everything. He was gonna interrrupt but there is something better to do. He smirked as he stared at the photoshoot pictures that had just been printed. He chose his favorite which is the cover. You know which one. Wink. Wink.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥