Chapter 2: Twilight's castle

On the way to Twilight's castle, Applejack asked me a series of questions;
"How do ya know my name?"
"Well, it's hard to explain... Twilight will know."
"Well then, where are ya from?"
"I am from a place similar to equestria called earth."
"Why do ya walk on two hooves?"
"It's called 'feet' not 'hooves', and its because I can use my hands," I wiggled my fingers in front of her when I said that, "for other stuff."
"Why are ya so tall?"
I just noticed that Applejack only came up to my waist. Fairly tall, but still short enough to be called 'My Little Pony'
"Well, everyone's like this. Some shorter, others taller."
Applejack was about to ask another question, when a rainbow colored blur smashed into my chest and knocked my over.
"Applejack! Are you ok? What the hay is this creature?" Rainbow Dash said, while sitting on my chest of course.
"Rainbow Dash! Get off of him!" Applejack yelled, "he means no harm!"
"Okay then..." Rainbow said, as she slowly got off my chest.
"Whew," I coughed, "I never thought I would meet Ponyvill's fastest flyer like this."
"Wha? How in Tartarus do you know that?"
"I'll explain later."
I opened the door and was immediately greeted by a Royal guard, who spread his wings like a sword.
"Halt! Miss Apple, Miss Dash. Is this creature with you?" The guard said without emotion.
But before anypony could say anything, Twilight came swooping from the sky.
"Stand down!" She ordered. But when she noticed me, she gasped. "B-but it can't be!"
"Twilight, do you know this thing?" Asked Rainbow Dash.
"N-no, but I know what he is called. He is a-"
"Human." I finished, "and I need your help."
"Ok, come. We must get going to the throne room."

When we arrived, the throne room was deserted. Each crystal throne was embedded with each of the mane 6's cutie marks. Twilight collapsed on her throne and motioned for the guard(who was following us) to leave. The guard seemed to hesitate, but complied and promptly left.
"Ok," Twilight started, "What is your name?"
"Seriously?" I asked, "I just appeared out of thin air, and your asking for my name? " A look from Applejack and Rainbow Dash made me comply. "Alright, hi I am Mark. Mark Anderson. Nice to meet you Twilight, Princess of friendship."
Twilight gasped, "h-how did you know that? and most importantly; how did you get here?"
"Well, I was just having a dream. Someone was asking me if I would like to go to another world. Of course, thinking that it was a dream I said yes. and then I'm here."
"Well, we must see Princess Celestia about that. And also, how do you know my status? And how do you know my friends' names?"
"I will just say this: my world is a completely different dimension. unlike the earth YOU went to, it isn't an alternate world. It still has all the appliances in the alternate world, but there isn't a Canterlot High. But, equestria is portrayed as a TV show."
"Woah,woah,woah." Rainbow Dash said while waving her fore hooves, " that means you know all about us?"
"Eyup." I said, imitating Big Mac.
"Woah, that's a lot to process. Anyway, your lucky nopony saw you. that could have been a disaster." Twilight said, " But we still have to tell the others."
"I'll bring them here in-" Rainbow Dash started.
"Ten seconds flat!" I finished.
" Bu- wha? How?" She knew I said her line, and was tryin to figure out how I knew.
"Just go. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces, particularly Pinkie Pie." I chucked softly at the thought.
After Rainbow Dash flew off, Applejack said, "Well, Ah will just go back to Sweet Apple Acers. Apple Bloom will be angrier than a wet hen if Ah didn't tell her."
After Applejack trotted away, I asked Twilight. "Well, I'll just be going to the library. If you don't mind."
"Ok, mind if I accompany you?"
"Sure. Oh, and where is spike?"
"Spike? I think he is going gem hunting with Rarity"
"Oh, figures. And while we are in the library, can you show me some of your books? Maybe some Daring Doo?"
"Ok!" Twilight happily agreed. Figures, she probably didn't know anypony who took an interest in books. "Come on, I'll lead the way"

A/N: well, that went well... Hopefully. This story will be kinda rushed at first, but the plot will reveal itself later on.