6. The Antidote

Luna and Gwen had gotten to the Oscorp tower, and gotten to the right place quicker than they thought.

Gwen used her ID card and began to work on getting the serum ready and it counted down in minutes fir went it would be done.

As Luna played with her sleeves her phone began to ring, and she quickly answered when she saw it was Peter.

"Hi." She greeted.

"Where are you?" He asked, much like she had a couple of hours ago.

"We're at Oscorp." Gwen said grabbing Luna's wrist to get the phone
Closer to her and Luna scowled at her before taking her phone back.

"You have to get out of there now." Peter instructed hurriedly.

"The antidote is cooking." Luna stated.

"No, no, no." Peter repeated. "Connors is on his way. He's coming to you right now. He needs the device. He's going to infect the whole city!"

"There's 8 minutes left." Luna said, slightly ignoring his words.

"You're gonna wait there for 8 minutes after what I just told you?" Peter questioned exasperated. "People are gonna die. You leave right now. That is an order, okay?"

"I'm gonna get everyone out." Luna said with determination.

"Did you hear what-?" Peter was cut off as she hung up on him.

"Gwen, you gotta get everyone out. Including yourself and I'll get the antidote to Peter." Luna said.

"What? No way am i-" Gwen began to protest.

"Look we have no time to argue. People might die, I promise I'll be careful." Luna promised as she hugged her cousin. "Now go."

Gwen hesitated before running off. She got an alarm fir an emergency evacuation started and everyone began to leave. Even her, although she hesitated.

Luna gulped as she watched the time go down, she looked around every so often to make sure she was okay.

Little did she know Peter had been slowed down by her uncle and the police and ended being shot in the leg.

The building began to shake, lights turning off and on. Luna's breathing became quicker knowing she was in danger.

Luna quickly stood up on a desk, and set the fire alarm off- turning on the water. She looked over to the machine, sighing.

ONE MINUTE REMAINING.

The strong hazard door had been put down due to the alarm Luna set off. But somehow Dr Connors managed to break through it.