1. parker dinner

Peter hung up a picture of the debate team, and was hit on the head with a basket ball. He looked to his right and saw flash- the school bully laughing at him.

"Sorry." Flash apologised fakely.

"Morning, Flash." Peter stated.

"Morning Parker." He mocked as he walked past.

After that, Peter was ready to meet up with Luna and walked down the hallway but was stopped by a girl.

"Hey. Its Peter, right?" The girl asked.

"Mhm." He muttered nodding.

"I really like your photos." She stated.

"Oh, thanks. Thanks." Peter Mumbled, just wanting to go see Luna.

"Are you busy Friday night?" She questioned.

Peter just shook his head, not sure how to answer the girl.

"Cool. Can you take pictures of my boyfriend's car?" She asked. "You know, I really want to frame a good one for his birthday."

"That's really nice of you. Wow, that's such a nice thought." Peter said. "Yeah, I'll have a look at the old.... the old schedule." He said awkwardly.

"Okay." She said.

He then walked away and began to skate down the hallway when a teacher stopped him and he hopped off his board.

"Mr Parker." The teacher said.

"Yes, sir?" Peter asked.

"You want to keep that skateboard?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah." Peter said looking at the skateboard, at the end of the hall Luna watched the interaction and chuckled. She bit her lip before putting her Walkmans headphones over her ears and walking away.

"Keep it off the ground." He said, as Peter slowly walked past.

"Sure. Yeah." Peter agreed, lifting his board over his head.

"Wheels up." Teacher said.

"Like that?" Peter asked as he got further away, holding his board above his head.

"That's it." The teacher praised.

"Okay." Peter muttered.

Later Peter saw Luna sitting on top of the lunch table, he was happy to finally see her and before he went over he took some pictures of her.

In his eyes she looked absolutely gorgeous.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Hey, Parker." She greeted. "You taking pictures of me?" She teased.

"Oh- I. Yeah." He chuckled. "Sorry its just the- the um light-"