Untitled Part 76

Hearing what Shen Xiao said, Ye Shaoan looked at Shen Shu curiously. She felt that Shen Shu was very kind just now. Now that she knows the name of her studio is Shao'an, she is even more kind.

Duan Xuelin also looked at Ye Shaoan in surprise. Although he had been in contact with Shen Xiao and the others a lot, he really didn't know Mrs. Shen's name. This was the first time he heard it.

Shen Xiao to Ye Shao Ann said: "You can not look small Shen Shu classmates, her ability to be big, Shao Ann opened her fashion design studio, take the high road, now available in the capital where celebrity."

Shen Shu He smiled and said: "Mr. Shen is ridiculously praised, but it's just a little trouble."

"This is not a little trouble ." Shen Xiao laughed .

"Shen Shu." Ye Shaoan said for the first time, in a very nice voice, "Can I call you Xiaoshu?" A

hint of surprise flashed in Shen Shu's eyes, but he still said, "Of course."

Ye Shaoan was very happy, "I am. Seeing Xiaoshu, I feel that you are very kind, as if we have known each other for a long time, and if you and Niannan are of the same age, you should be able to talk about topics."

"Since we are neighbors, you will have to come and accompany you in the future. I am an old lady, so I don't get bored."

Shen Shu responded with a smile: "How come your wife is an old lady? You look like me. People think we are sisters when we go out."

This is not her. Compliments, but facts.

"Furthermore, Mr. Shen and Miss Shen are here, where is Madam boring."

Ye Shaoan glanced at Shen Xiao sadly, "They are all busy, he is not on the road all day long, either to socialize or to socialize."

Shen Xiao touched After touching his nose, he seemed afraid to speak to his wife's complaint.

"Niannian, I will join the army in two days. I will be alone in the huge yard, and it won't be boring."

Shen Shu said, surprised at the information Ye Shaoan revealed.

"Miss Shen is going to join the army?" I

just saw Shen Nian, not like someone who is going to join the army, but like a spoiled young lady. Can she stand it when she joins the army.

"Yes, this girl is obviously weak, but there is a sense of tenacity in her bones. When I was abroad, I always dreamed of joining the army. Now I finally have a chance when I return to China. I signed up for it, I know. It's too late."

Ye Shaoan seemed to be complaining about Shen Nian's unauthorized claims, but in fact she was intimacy.

Shen Shu looked at the smile on her face with a touch of sourness in his heart. This may be her mother, and now her mother is getting close to another daughter.

Soon she suppressed the emotion in her heart and said with a smile: "Miss Shen has her own ideas, and she is also excellent."

"You are all excellent." Ye Shaoan said with a smile.

When Shen Nian came in with tea, she saw a few people smiling all over, and they also smiled and felt happy.

Especially the mother, the smile on her face was something she had never seen before. My father said that since the death of her sister who had never met, my mother has been complaining about herself and making herself unhappy.

Shen Nian has always known her identity. She was adopted by her father. The purpose at the beginning was to free her mother from sorrow, but she didn't have that ability. Now someone can make her mother happy, and Shen Nian is happy in her heart.

She looked at Shen Shu and made up her mind to get along with Shen Shu, and she also liked Shen Shu very much.

Shen Shu and Duan Xuelin sat at Shen's house for a while, then got up and left.

After they left, Ye Shaoan suddenly clutched her chest and said to Shen Xiao: "A Xiao, do you think she is very familiar? Will she..."

Shen Xiao stepped forward to support her, with a deep expression on his face: "I know what you mean. , But ma'am, our daughter has died."

Ye Shaoan shook her head, "No, no, I didn't see it, I didn't see it."

She still didn't believe that her daughter had died. She felt that she was living in a certain corner of the world, so she immediately followed when she returned to China. When she came back, Shen Shu's appearance made her even more hopeful.

"A Xiao, you didn't see how much Xiaoshu resembled. She is very similar to me, and her surname is Shen. She and our daughter are one year old, and her birthday is only more than a month away. So many coincidences for me. I don't believe it." Ye Shaoan's expression suddenly became firm, "The most important thing is that I am very kind to her. You have to believe that mother and daughter are connected. You can check for me, OK?"

See her appearance , Shen Xiao nodded: "I have asked people to check it, it takes time." What

Ye Shaoan said, how could Shen Xiao not expect it, he also thought that Ye had asked people to check it a long time ago, but he has no foundation in China. Stable, so there is no result yet, he can't jump to conclusions.

Thinking of what happened back then, Shen Xiao felt a pain in his heart. They were forced to leave the capital when Ye Shaoan was just out of confinement. His daughter was only more than a month old and was forced to move. However, adults could not bear such a long journey, let alone children. Well, their daughter died on the road. At that time, Shen Xiao didn't follow, and Ye Shaoan passed out because of the long journey. In the end, no one saw the last side of his daughter. He just heard that Mr. Shen said that he was buried properly. Just because they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, Shen Xiao and Ye Shaoan still complained of anticipation in their hearts, just in case. Shen Nian listened to her side and was a little surprised. Didn't she expect her mother to think that Shen Shu was her elder sister who died young? Thinking of her mother's happiness just now, Shen Nian couldn't help but look forward to it. If Shen Shu really was her sister who died young, then her mother would not be sad. Shen Xiao suddenly said: " Nian Nian , you accompany your mother, I will go out." Shen Nian nodded, went up to support Ye Shaoan, and asked her to sit down.

"Let me tell my mother about classmate Shen Shu." She often goes out, and she wants to enroll in Beihua University, so she can naturally hear a lot of things, and Shen Shu is a man of the design department of Beihua University. There are naturally a lot of things that can be said.

Ye Shaoan's eyes lit up, "Okay."

......

After Shen Shu went home, he started to simply pack things. Duan Xuelin watched her movements behind her, and asked incomprehensibly: "Why are you packing things?"

Shen Shu also asked. Don't lift up: "I'll go back to Jiangcheng."

Now it's summer vacation. You don't need to ask for school leave, so you can go back. They originally planned not to go back, but now Shen Shu feels that they have to go back. She bears it. Can't help it.

Duan Xuelin was confused, "Why do you want to go back all of a sudden?"

"I'm going to Xiaolin Village to ask my mother something, and

then I'll come back." At this moment , Duan Xuelin had already walked behind Shen Shu, holding her waist, Shen He asked: "What's the matter? I always feel that you care too much about Mr. Shen's family, and there is something wrong with you since you came back from Shencheng."

Duan Xuelin is Shen Shu's pillow, and I can't say that you are right about Shen Shu clearly, but He could detect her emotions.

Shen Shu turned around and embraced Duan Xuelin's neck. He leaned up and took out the jade pendant that he carried next to him. "You also know that I am not my mother's biological daughter. This jade pendant was when my mother picked me up. On the body, my name is the words above."

Duan Xuelin nodded subconsciously. He always knew that Shen Shu was an adopted daughter, but he didn't know that Yu Pei was her token.

"I suspect that my parents are Mr. Shen and Mrs. Shen, so I want to go back and ask my mother if there are any clues."

Duan Xuelin shook Shen Shu's hand, unexpectedly going back to ask about it.

"How can you be sure that you are their daughter? And why don't you just take out the jade pendant?"

Shen Shu sighed. Naturally, he couldn't tell Duan Xuelin about the things in his previous life. He could only pick up some other things and said, "I'm not sure, so I didn't directly take the jade pendant out. The first time I met with Mr. Shen was at Shenzhen University. At that time, I felt very kind to him, a very strange emotion."

"After getting along, I learned that Mr. Shen used to have a daughter and was born the same year as me, but he died, so I had some thoughts at that time."

"After meeting Mrs. Shen today, I'm probably 30-40% sure. When I see Mrs. Shen, I will unconsciously want to get close to her. Seeing her getting along with Ms. Shen, I feel a little bit sour in my heart." After

Shen Shu finished speaking. , Duan Xuelin understood, the kind of bond between parents, and I was a little bit impressed by the wonder of this kind of bond.

What he didn't know was that this was indeed Shen Shu's feeling, plus the previous life, Shen Shu was 80% sure that she was the daughter of Shen Xiao and Ye Shaoan.

"Tomorrow I'll see you off."

Shen Shu showed a smile, "Okay."

She knew that Duan Xuelin would agree, and she wouldn't think her thoughts were nonsensical.

Duan Xuelin let go of her and helped her pack things up.

She looked at Duan Xuelin's movements with emotion, now Duan Xuelin seems to be slowly approaching him in his previous life, and her eyes lose focus.

Duan Xuelin looked back at her after cleaning up and frowned. Shen Shu was no stranger to him. She looked at him like this many times, always feeling like she was looking at someone through him.

A frustration rushed in his heart, and he stepped forward to hug Shen Shu, "Who are you thinking of? Or who are you looking at through me?"

Shen Shu was startled, "Thinking of you."

"Really? "

Duan Xuelin didn't know whether he believed it or not. In short, Shen Shu couldn't tell his emotions from his face. It was more like this.

The next day, Shen Shu rubbed his waist and carried things on the train. He glanced back at Duan Xuelin who had brought her here with some fear.

Seeing her like this, Duan Xuelin smiled slightly: "Go find your seat. Give me a call when you get to Jiangcheng. I've been by the phone today."

Shen Shu nodded and immediately turned and walked in, but he was walking slowly. Move inside.

She cursed Duan Xuelin for not being a human being, she was telling the truth, just watching him, why didn't she let her go.

It seems that I will hide my careful thoughts next time, and Duan Xuelin can't find out that she is still missing Duan Xuelin from the previous life, otherwise she will finish.

In fact, Duan Xuelin is also very good now, slowly becoming as calm as his previous life, and without the sense of loneliness, looking more like a living person.

In the previous life, Duan Xuelin was most attracted to her feeling of loneliness, but when you get along, you will find that he is distressing. It seems that he has experienced something particularly bad. It is better for Duan Xuelin now.

Shen Shu sighed, found her place and sat down, slowly closing her eyes to rest, she was really tired.

When Shen Shu went to Jiangcheng to find Shen Lan, Shen Xiao's people also arrived in Jiangcheng.