Untitled Part 61

"I can't hide it from Director Hong." Shen Shu smiled and nodded, and handed Hong Zhencai a drawing, which was the design she provided to Qiansi this quarter.

Hong Zhen just took it, just glanced at it and put it aside, he knew that Shen Shu was definitely not here for this.

"I heard my little girl say that the factory already has its own storefront."

Hong Zhencai: "Yes, at the beginning our factory was only sold in department stores, but you also know that Zhongsheng can't compete in department stores, especially This is especially true after our factory became privately-owned. So after the policy changed, I gritted my teeth and bought a few stores. I just wanted to try it out. Whoever thought it would be a good business."

Qiansi Textile Factory is no longer there. It's a state-owned textile factory. The department store provides locations in the corners. No matter how good the quality of their clothes are, no one can see them. It's no use, not to mention the price of Qiansi clothes is not cheap.

After the news of reform and opening up spread in Jiangcheng, Hong Zhencai seized this opportunity and bought two or three stores in the factory, and put the clothes in for the renovation. It can be said that Hong Zhencai didn't know where he could go.

"Also, your little girl opened a store and named Qiansi. It was mainly arranged by Song Yuan. As you know, every piece of clothing in our factory has its own unique trademark. We don't want to sell it for nothing, so A compromise method was adopted. She bought goods from our factory and sold them by herself, but the shop name had to write us Qiansi."

Shen Shu nodded slightly, she knew the purpose of this arrangement, which would make Qiansi's reputation clear. Attract more customers, secondly, don't worry about losing money in the factory.

"These are things in the factory, I have no opinion." Shen Shu continued, "I came to ask Director Hong, do you have any thoughts of expanding

Qiansi ?" Hong Zhen raised his eyebrows, not quite clear about what Shen Shu said. The meaning of it.

"Now all of Qiansi's business is in Jiangcheng. I don't know if Director Hong has the idea of ​​going to another province."

Hong Zhencai's eyes flashed. "You just saw that there are still a lot of things to be solved in the factory. Is the time to go abroad?"

"Moreover, Qiansi is making good money now. Who knows if he can make money if he goes to another province?"

Shen Shu remained calm, she didn't believe Hong Zhen was the kind of unambitious She can see clearly that Hong Zhencai's ambition is not small.

"Jiangcheng is our base camp. Naturally, we can't give up so easily. It doesn't mean that to develop abroad is to move Qiansi to other provinces. I mean, the factory can use the model of cooperating with my younger sister."

Hong Zhencai Only then did he understand why Shen Shu mentioned Duan Xuehua at the beginning, when he originally thought it was from Lai Xingshi to inquire about the crime, but he didn't expect it to be something else.

"This is a good way, but if Qiansi is opened outside the province, what if the supply is insufficient?"

The current Qiansi is not just a textile factory. It includes the production of fabrics, the production of ready-to-wear, and even a clothing store. The three are on the same line, but they are different. It can be said that the current Qiansi Silk already looks like a small company.

And Hong Zhencai, the chairman of this small company, decides everything.

Shen Shu leaned back and said easily: "I don't believe that Director Hong has no solution. With your ability, are you still worried about the shortage of supply?"

She didn't care at all, just like the layoffs just mentioned. She knew the problem very well, and Hong Zhencai had a solution in mind.

Hong Zhencai hesitated for a moment, and laughed loudly: "You girl gives me a surprise every time he comes back. You are right, it's time to expand outside." In

his eyes, this ambition was burning.

"However, what benefits can you get?"

Hong Zhencai didn't believe in Shen Shuwu's targeting. If there were no benefits, Shen Shu would not have come to persuade him like this.

Shen Shu smiled: "Do not forget Hung director, but I have a thirty percent stake in the hands of thousands of silk and thousands of silk to make money I make money, to have this opportunity to make money, how can I miss it?"

Do not look Shen Shu already has a lot of money in his hands, but there is a saying that is good, whoever is idle will feel too much money, naturally the more the better.

"Is it just for this reason?" Hong Zhen didn't believe it.

"There are other things."

He knew that Hong Zhencai's eyes flashed a little, "Let's listen."

"If Director Hong wants to open a Qiansi branch in the capital or Shenzhen, you can consider renting an apartment here. , By the way, help me boost the economic circle."

This is Shen Shu's real goal.

As long as Shen Shu has money in her hand, she will go to find a good store. Now she has no less than five stores in the capital, and the city has also let Wen Qiulu help to win a few.

"Do you have a store?" A hint of surprise flashed in Hong Zhencai's eyes. It is not easy to get a store in the capital. Not only in the capital, but even the shops in Jiangcheng are not easy to find now. Many people hold them in their hands. Waiting to rent out higher prices.

"It's a fluke." It was

really a fluke. Many of Shen Shu's shops were made by mistakes. Sometimes the speed is not fast and one place is lost.

It's not that every store is in a commercial area, some are far away, more remote, and have not yet become prosperous, but Shen Shu believes that one day they will prosper.

And her intention to lease Qiansi is also the same, as a leading role, as long as Qiansi gets angry, then the surrounding area will definitely not be desolate.

Shen Shu's eyes were shining brightly, and she just had to sit and collect the money at that time, and it felt wonderful to think about it.

"I'll give Qiansi a cheap price, and won't let Qiansi suffer." Anyway, both of them belong to his own family, and Shen Shu feels that it doesn't matter at that little price.

"You are very smart. It seems that you have suffered a loss, but in fact you have made the most money."

Hong Zhencai had to sigh. Shen Shu is a business man and very courageous.

Shen Shu chuckled and couldn't comment.

"Okay, if I'm sure to open a branch, you will be the first one to consider."

Hong Zhencai paused, "But if it is according to Comrade Xuehua's model, I can only suggest to the store that buys in our factory. Go to your place to rent, and there is no guarantee that they will."

"It doesn't matter, but I believe that Director Hong, you will definitely not let go of this opportunity, and you will definitely send someone by yourself."

Hong Zhencai's eyes shrank, proving Shen Shen As he was right, he really wouldn't let this opportunity pass. After all, other people selling the goods he provided could be far less profitable than selling it himself.

After talking with Director Hong, Shen Shu got up and said goodbye. She came here just to send a design drawing and chat with Director Hong.

After leaving Qiansi Textile Factory, Shen Shu went to the third sister Lin Niandi.

Lin Niandi was a little surprised when she saw her, "How did you go to school, and you can come back casually?"

Shen Shu smiled helplessly, "If you have something to do, please ask for leave."

Yingying is almost one year old and almost two years old, and she is starting to learn to speak. Now, when I saw Shen Shu, I grabbed his clothes and called Auntie and Auntie.

"This girl is kind to you."

Lin Niandi glanced at Yingying dissatisfiedly . Knowing that this is a demon king, he pretended to be cute and cute in front of Shen Shu.

"Yingying is so cute, how could

she be the demon king of the world." Shen Shu picked up Xiao Yingying and said jokingly, "Auntie gives me candy." She took out the candy she brought back from the capital to Zuo Yingying and let her play by herself. , And then talked to Lin Niandi.

"How is the family recently?"

Lin Niandi nodded, everything is fine. Now Zuo Chang has paid off the money he invested in the steel plant. The debts of the family have been paid off, and there is still income. Everything is fine.

"I went back to Xiaolin Village and heard my mother say that Lin Hongwei has also entered the city. Did he come to see you?"

Shen Shuke still remembers that stupid brother who was thinking about her work house. He went back this time and listened to Shen Lan. After a few words, it was said that Su Xiaoyue climbed up the relationship and returned to the city, and abandoned Lin Hongwei. Lin Hongwei was unwilling to enter the city by herself.

Lin Niandi shook her head, "Where does he have the face to look for me? I can't find it."

She never told Lin Hongwei where she lives, and only Shen Lan and Shen Shu knew where she lived.

"My mother's health is okay? I said that I would take her to live in the city. She was not happy, and didn't know what my mother was thinking?"

Lin Niandi sighed, and several of the children of the Lin family were not in a good relationship. It is roughly divided into two groups. Lin Niandi has a good relationship with Shen Shu, while Lin Hongwei has a good relationship with Lin Zhaodi and Lin Pandi. Shen Lan is on their side, but Lin Yongfu is on Lin Hongwei's side, so we can say that Shen Lan There are also many frictions with Lin Yongfu.

Thinking of something, she suddenly asked: "Daddy didn't embarrass you when you went back?"

Shen Shu shook his head, "I didn't see him, so I stayed with my mother for half a day when I went back, talked to her and left."

She told The only fetters of the Lin family are Shen Lan, and Lin Niandi is also because of Shen Lan's relationship.

"But..."

Lin Niandi raised her head, "but what?"

"Mother said, I will ask you to find Lin Hongwei for help and persuade him to go home."

Lin Niandi's expression became cold, "If he wants to come out, let him go, what persuasion? Don't look at how

old he is this year, and he is still as willful as a child." Shen Shu also thought. Lin Hongwei is already an adult and must be responsible for his actions. If Shen Lan asked her to help, she would definitely refuse on the spot. , But with words, she couldn't refuse.

The reason why Shen Lan asked her to bring words to Lin Niandi and ask her to help was because she knew that Shen Shu and Lin Hongwei had a poor relationship, and they were not sisters and brothers, and did not want her to be embarrassed. However, Lin Niandi and Lin Hongwei were brothers and sisters. Help comes naturally.

"Mother, I'm really partial to you." Lin Niandi smiled self-deprecatingly.

Shen Shu opened his mouth: "Sister Sister."

"Okay, I know you are going to school, and I'm fine in the city all day long, so my mother asked me to find it." Lin Niandi said bluntly, "But Jiangcheng is like that. Da, where do I go to find him, who knows where he went with the woman Su Xiaoyue."

Shen Shu shook her head and didn't say anything anymore. In fact, she didn't know how to get along with Lin Niandi. This was already the limit. .

"When are you going back to the capital?"

"

I'll be back in two days." Lin Niandi nodded, "I'll see you off at that time."

"Little, auntie!"

Shen Shu looked down and saw Zuo Yingying's candies have been eaten. She was reaching out her hand to ask her if she wanted it again, drooling in her mouth.

She took out a handkerchief and wiped Zuo Yingying's mouth, and softly refused, "I can't eat anymore. If you eat any more, your mother will drive me away."

Zuo Yingying seemed to understand, suddenly languished and looked deep. Shu and Lin Niandi were amused for a while.